Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Accepting my son

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 184 Replies
1 mom liked this
My son is 3 months I do love him so much I just feel like I wasn't ready to have him yet I'm 21 my df is 23 and he doenst help like he should be
My son is the best thing that's happened to me isk how to shake this feeling I feel guilty

I should've said I do have ppd I take zoloft for it
When my son is awake I take care of him the best I can everyone says I'm a great mother but I don't feel like it my son used to sleep 5-8 hours a night now he's waking up every 2-4 hours at night and only takes 3 15 min naps a day I'm a SAHM I'm do depressed I cry so much I feel like I can't do this when my son is awake I try and be happy and ok so he doesn't see me sad but I'm dying in the inside I wasn't a partier I was boring before him if I could go back if use a condom or be on bc I don't regret him he's the best thing that's happened to me this is just hard for me I didn't expect these feelings I can't do this I'm stronger than I know I know this I just don't feel it now
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LucyHourglass
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:34 AM
3 moms liked this

its ok. I'm 21 and my son is 12 months. You get used to it, your still in the little newborn phase. that phase is HELL! never getting any sleep, exhausted. Of course you love your child tho and you know you wouldnt trade it for the world! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:34 AM

That's what happens when you have sex.  Time to get grow up.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:38 AM

Too late now.  You had him and now you have to take care of him.

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:41 AM
22 moms liked this

wow you women are real supportive tonight!! LOL

Op . talk to your SO about having more help if you feel you need it. Just keep it up and you will get into a routine and things will get easier. 

Photo: -Randi.

MommaTurbo
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM
25 moms liked this

I'm almost 30 and have 4 kids, and i still have days where i think "What was i THINKING?! I"m not ready for this!" lol! 

I think it's pretty normal to feel that way. It's a big adjustment. Just take it one day at a time! 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm 21. My daughter is 3 weeks. I feel the same way.
mommaTLC186
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM
7 moms liked this
My kids are 15,14&7 ... Still not sure I'm ready either lol

you will get past this. The first year is an emotional rollercoaster. Hang in there:)
RandRMomma
by Maya on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Have you been checked for PPD? I had similar symptoms after the birth of my youngest.
LavenderMom23
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:44 AM
1 mom liked this
Time will heal this one, try to relax your mind and realize they grow up fast. :-)
Autumn19
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:44 AM

talk to your dr you could have ppd.

also you need to let your df know you need more help he cant read your mind. and try to get some time away from baby or your going to drive yourself nuts

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN