Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Are you pro-choice or pro-life? *poll*

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Are you pro-choice or pro-life? *poll*

Options:

Pro-choice

Pro-life

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 445

View Results

Everyone has their own opinion and every study is going to be swayed a certain way. The researchers WANT their viewpoints to be the "winning" side of the argument. Unbiased results are nearly impossible to find.

And yes, I deleted the rest of the initial post. The post is going in other directions and focusing on what websites are biased towards pro-life or pro-choice. That is not what this poll is about!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM
Replies (31-40):
Momniscient
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:20 AM
I understand what you are trying to say but you could have chosen something from a less obvious pro life site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, nevermind. The study has NOTHING to do with the poll.

Quoting Momniscient:

Pro choice.

And I don't really care what people's reasons are.

This is a silly study anyway. As soon as it said American babies killed by abortion I quit giving it any credence.

want10more
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:20 AM

very pro-life. i'm a rape victim, more than once. but never could i have killed an innocent baby cuz of the father's sins. but i know in that situation, others feel differently. that's where my gray area comes in. and in cases of incest too. or medical necessitiy. but i've had toooooo many friends that killed for convenience. now THAT pisses me off, right quick.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Pro choice.
We are getting over populated and going into a depression as it is. Lets not bring more unwanted babies in to this hell hole
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
2 moms liked this
Pro-mind my own damn business
pmsforlife
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
Pro life
manda.
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM
Pro-Choice. I would never personally get one but I believe people should have the right to choose.
PeaceLoveAndTea
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM
1 mom liked this

Pro-choice. It's not for me and I wouldn't take that road, but I think women deserve the right to choose what they will and will not have going on in their body. I think history has already proven that outlawing abortion won't make it go away; it will just make it more dangerous when women decide to take it into their own hands or go to some shady, back alley doctor because they're desperate.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM

And I could've went totally pro-choice as well. That doesn't matter. NONE of that matters. It will not change anyones opinion what I post. If you're pro-life or pro-choice your opinion isn't going to be swayed by a few random "facts" that are Googled.

You can essentially hand-shape research study findings into whatever you wish and whatever side of the fence you're on. Unbiased isn't going to happen very easily.

Quoting Momniscient:

I understand what you are trying to say but you could have chosen something from a less obvious pro life site.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ugh, nevermind. The study has NOTHING to do with the poll.

Quoting Momniscient:

Pro choice.

And I don't really care what people's reasons are.

This is a silly study anyway. As soon as it said American babies killed by abortion I quit giving it any credence.

yorkiemomma77
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:24 AM
Pro-life, because not only are we in the process of adopting, we have had trouble conceiving. But I don't think it's my place to tell other people what to do with their body.
Lilcountrygrl86
by Amber on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:24 AM
That's great :)
But the fact is there are already so many unwanted kids in the foster system. If abortion was outlawed that number would grow a LOT.
So would the number of abused, neglected, AND murdered kids :(
And just because I'm pro choice does not mean I'm pro abortion. I would not have one nor would I encourage someone else to have one. But if that was their choice I would not judge them for it.

Quoting anonymous12308:

If I had the money, patience, and a big enough place I would adopt like crazy. I'd love to be a sergeant mother but due to health issues I don't qualify.

Quoting Lilcountrygrl86:

Pro CHOICE!

: )

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN