Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I am fat:(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 21 Replies
I got into it with my Hubby ,caught him on fb liking pics a female half way dressed,,Big argument! I feel like crap! IM overweight had 3kids, IM fat! He says IM the only 1,,, I want to too lose weight but how? I feel so unwanted? Has any1 had this happen
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM
I'm fat...used to be fatter... Takes time..diet..and exercise. Join a weight loss group on here. I admin in fluffy to fab. :-)
hautemama83
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM
If you want to lose weight, then do it. Eat healthy, exercise, and drink water. There's about a million resources online that'll help you with all.of the above. And there's even calorie counting sites like myfitnesspal.
LucyHourglass
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I lost 60 pounds using the paleo diet.

QuirkyMom26
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:23 AM

I think I'm going to check that group out...if you don't mind me doing so! :)  Maybe positive reinforcement will help me get my butt moving. 

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

I'm fat...used to be fatter... Takes time..diet..and exercise. Join a weight loss group on here. I admin in fluffy to fab. :-)

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM
I have gained weight since having my three babies. I plan to lose ten pounds after I stop bfing. If you want to lose weight, look at what you are eating, cut your meals in half. Don't feel bad about FB unless he knows the female. HUGS
tigerstripes12
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 AM

so... you got pissed because he "liked" pictures of women you envy?

there are a ton of gorgeous men i find attractive, whose pictures i like, and some whose facebook pages i follow.  that doesn't mean i don't also think my husband is sexy and love him, even though he doesn't look like any of those men.

being fat and insecure is one thing.  but you can't expect that just because your husband married you, that you are THE ONE AND ONLY PERSON OUT OF BILLIONS ON THE PLANET, that he finds physically attractive.

..A5HL3Y..
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Its a bit slow, but we are getting it back to awesome :-)

Quoting QuirkyMom26:

I think I'm going to check that group out...if you don't mind me doing so! :)  Maybe positive reinforcement will help me get my butt moving. 

Quoting ..A5HL3Y..:

SissyAnn141
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM

He should still show you LOVE ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

NiceMom06
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM
What is that?

Quoting LucyHourglass:

I lost 60 pounds using the paleo diet.

ZennMomma
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:27 AM

I love Paleo...when i stay on it ;)

lost me some weight by cutting carbs, if i would exercise I would be losing a lot more weight.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)