Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why go Anonymous?

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
  • 48 Replies

why go anonymous?

Do you feel safer to say what's on your mind because you know you wont be judged?

And if so, why do you care what other women think of you on an internet site?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Miss-B
by ‚ô•Divalicious‚ô• on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:13 AM
1 mom liked this
They're shamed for the things they say most of the time.
jcm28
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:13 AM
I really never do.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emmypaige
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
Some things may be a little personal, or if I want to say something about my inlaws. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM
I always go anon because there are too many crazy women on this site who will stalk you and contact your family outside of cm. They will also follow you from post to post to be mean and seem to remember every comment you make. I just do it to stay safe.
MrsMiles85
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:14 AM

I have been wondering this myself.  I see a lot of comments being said anonymously that I don't think would be said if the anon button wasn't a choice.  I can honestly say I don't post anonymous, period.  I back everything I say and I try to be respectful.  And this is a small world, I imagine I will bump into another mom on this site sooner or later.  I feel like I haven't offended anyone enough that they would instantly try to rip my hair out.  ;)

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I go anonymous because I am on several groups here where people search your sn and start crap. I don't want my MC responses to interfere with my other groups on CM.
sandra_t00
by ChaChi on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM
I never do
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:15 AM
Because in this room, I can.
redneckmama4
by Loree on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
I really don't see why it matters. There are as many reasons as there are anons.
themissheather
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:16 AM
Some anon started a post awhile back saying she uses it to make comments intended to rile people up. She said she didn't even always agree with what she was saying. I think anons need real friends and real hobbies.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured