Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ugh husband is gonna kill me.

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM
  • 8 Replies

I swear my anxiety has doubled thanks to our tiny troubles that end up making my husband work more.  He owns his own methane and oil pumping service and recently one of his guys quit...rather fired but he was being stupid.  Any who, now that he is short a man he has had to do alittle extra and the other night he was very late coming home. His phone went straight to voice mail cus being out in the middle of nowhere there is just no signal.  I tried so hard not to have a panic attack because I don't know if he is hurt or what.  He finally came home and all was fine, he had a friend helping him out there thank god.  

But last night was a real kicker, he told me he would be uber late and I was thinking 8 right?  No....I tried calling, his phone was out of course so I kept telling myself not to panic.  9 roles around, then 10, 11, fucking midnight!  I am calling every 30 minutes just to see if he was finally in range but nothing.  He has done this before and I remained calm, finally around 12:30 he calls me ask what I'm up to. Lol, fucking relieved thats what!  He said sorry and told me he had a problem when two of his oil tanks overflowed because he was rushing but he got it under control and was able to get to a hill to call me.  Said he would be home in a hour and to heat up some food which I gladly did.  He was just covered in oil the poor man.  I didn't go to sleep until 2 and of course my 3 yr old wakes me up at 6:30 insisting I get up NOOOOO so tired lmao.

The thing that really worries me is he is 52, and I just worry to death that something will happen and he is all by himself out there with no phone service and no one would know!  Scares me....why the hell did I marry a old man you ask, I really love this old fucker, even after 5 years my life couldn't be any better.  Sorry for long rant but I just wanted to get this off my chest, I plan to go to my doc for new anxiety meds to calm me the fuck down because the last ones I tried made me have suicidal thoughts when I got to stressed which he did warn me about *rolls eyes* Thanks ladies 

http://www.drinkdeeplyanddream.com/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=7
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
HisAngel91
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:44 AM
Oh im sorry. I hope nothing happens to him.
Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:16 PM
Yeah a couple of years ago we had a heart scare but his blood pressure was just high and they changed his meds and all was good. You just never know.
Quoting HisAngel91:

mhwillet
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:18 PM

You really need to calm down. You aren't doing him or yourself any favors. Nothing in life in guaranteed. The only thing you can do is make sure he takes care of himself and sees his doctor. If you can't handle his job or whatever, you may need to take to a dr for meds and maybe even talk therapy.

HisAngel91
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Thats true. Glad that was fixed and taken care of

Quoting Crymsm:

Yeah a couple of years ago we had a heart scare but his blood pressure was just high and they changed his meds and all was good. You just never know.

Quoting HisAngel91:

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Oh I know trust me.  We have changed his diet, cooking healthy meals and such.  I just noticed recently my anxiety has gotten worse just out of nowhere so that is what I want to get on differnt meds.  I use to be a really high stressed person and calmed down alittle bit after being with hub for so long.  Like my mind keeps wanting to go to differnt places?  I think one thing, then it switches to another...drives me fucking nuts.  Then the next day when I wake up it's like nothing happened.

Quoting mhwillet:

You really need to calm down. You aren't doing him or yourself any favors. Nothing in life in guaranteed. The only thing you can do is make sure he takes care of himself and sees his doctor. If you can't handle his job or whatever, you may need to take to a dr for meds and maybe even talk therapy.

mhwillet
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM

what type of doctor are you seeing for your anxiety?

Quoting Crymsm:

Oh I know trust me.  We have changed his diet, cooking healthy meals and such.  I just noticed recently my anxiety has gotten worse just out of nowhere so that is what I want to get on differnt meds.  I use to be a really high stressed person and calmed down alittle bit after being with hub for so long.  Like my mind keeps wanting to go to differnt places?  I think one thing, then it switches to another...drives me fucking nuts.  Then the next day when I wake up it's like nothing happened.

Quoting mhwillet:

Punky_1981
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I would panic too if my boyfriend was unreachable for that amount of time. It's a normal reaction because you love him. Of course you're going to worry. I hope his work day slows down soon, and I hope your new meds work. *HUGS*

Crymsm
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:34 PM

My mom's doctor, I tired going to another one in another town but he pretty much told me it was all in my head and my mom suggested hers.  He was older and actually listened to me and told me we would try a few and find the one that works.

Quoting mhwillet:

what type of doctor are you seeing for your anxiety?

Quoting Crymsm:

Quoting mhwillet:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN