Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Paula Deen and other racist....with poll

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 133 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you support Paula?

Options:

yes

no

don't care

don't know

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 162

View Results

With all the attacks on Paula Deen Its really obvious that people DONT know what really happened.  Here she had said things in the privacy of her own home to her husband! She admits to it under oath and it is leaked.

But never mind all the other celebrities that out right say racist things....celebrities of all colors! Yes, even AA celebrities...MANY of them! And it doesn't blow up like this . Its ridiculous. This has gotten way out of hand. But one thing is for sure. Paula is well loved...by many. And she will come out of this. Love ya Paula! baking

ps...go ahead and beat the dead horse with your dead horse pics (yes those are getting old too..lol) It just bumps my post so thanks in advance!

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:20 PM
Bump
AlohaTink
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:22 PM
1 mom liked this
I support her. I think it's a witch hunt.

She is an older southern woman. She admitted she had said it in the past but what older southern woman didn't?

And before y'all ask, yes I live in the south. Yes my family is southern. But I was raised in Southern California.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SalemWitchChild
by Blessed be on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:24 PM
5 moms liked this

Honestly I don't care about the controversy. But I do like that Food Network dropped her. I refused to watch her show because her voice is annoying.

NieceS
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:26 PM
8 moms liked this

Geez, she is being sued for wage theft, sexual harassment, and various other infractions.  The chick is being sued by a white woman.  Get your facts straight.  

kaybear123
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:27 PM
2 moms liked this

I still like Paula. I think it was extreme everybody dropped her. Rappers use the N word and other horrible words and they get paid for it and it hits shelves. She used it in the past in her personal life and gets fired.. Something's wrong with that IMO.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Well food network is going hurt by dropping her

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Honestly I don't care about the controversy. But I do like that Food Network dropped her. I refused to watch her show because her voice is annoying.

Mblessesd4x
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM
1 mom liked this

I support Paula all the way!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM
OMG...lay off the google

Quoting NieceS:

Geez, she is being sued for wage theft, sexual harassment, and various other infractions.  The chick is being sued by a white woman.  Get your facts straight.  

delilahsmom1177
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:38 PM

All I have to say is her show should be canceled not for what she has said that's BS but because all she cooks is VERY unhealthy food.

I'm tattooed,pagan,pro-choice,pro-legalizing marijuana,pro-gay marriage,anti-war,non-vaxing,tree hugging,animal loving,book reading,animal testing free,depression battling, trying to raise a free spirit and letting her be who she is but still teaching her important life lessons,fighting for equal rights at the same time,don't like it get over it.

AmberRose1122
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 12:39 PM
1 mom liked this
My life hurts by them dropping her. My son LOVES her show. I think it's waaaay too extreme.

Quoting Anonymous:

Well food network is going hurt by dropping her

Quoting SalemWitchChild:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)