Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Drug test all welfare participants! And lets stop trying to make them like everyone else!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 469 Replies
9 moms liked this
Why are we so lenient when it comes to individuals receiving assistance?! Shouldn't they all be drug tests before we give them more money?! Not to mention why are we so kind in not wanting to embarrass them with actual "food stamps"? They shouldn't get the privilege of using a "credit ebt card" so they don't look like everyone else! If they are too ashamed to be using tax dollars-get a JOB & stop having children you can't support. One more suggestion-if you want tax dollars, get sterilized! I'm sick of supporting you and your babies!!!!
Would you be in support of a large warehouse with all the essentials-bread, milk, butter, pasta that individuals could visit weekly to get their needs met. This would not include-cookies, pop, pizza!! I've seen far to many buy these luxury items with my tax dollars.. Really?!?!

Couldn't we treat these programs like we do student loans.. You get the help, then after you are finished you pay it back over many years.. Problem solved.. That is-except for the people receiving.. They like the free help....
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:33 PM
6 moms liked this
I have a JOB thanks.
colins_mom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
16 moms liked this
poor horse
mnmom300
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
If marijuana was legal, I'd whole heartily support drug testing. It is the most harmless and cheapest drug but can be detected so easily.

Btw, I am not on assistance.
firebird78
by Lilly's mom on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:34 PM
3 moms liked this
They need help, they aren't criminals
So why should we treat them that way?
This has already been discussed hundreds of times and some states already do drug testing.
I believe Florida is one of them.
RazzleMySpazz
by spaztastic on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM
6 moms liked this

Kris_PBG
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM
10 moms liked this

Hmmm - that has been done.

Know another name for that program?  COLOSSAL waste of money.  Look it up.

ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:35 PM
1 mom liked this

And it is really the only one they ever find because the others clear your system so fast. I wonder what the OP is smoking.

Quoting mnmom300:

If marijuana was legal, I'd whole heartily support drug testing. It is the most harmless and cheapest drug but can be detected so easily.

Btw, I am not on assistance.

JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:36 PM
24 moms liked this
Look you asinine bigot, they do not deserve to be embarrassed by ingrates like you. They are human like you, they cannot be told how many children to have, and if you have such a fucking issue move to Canada or better yet, Germany!
IFartGlitter
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:37 PM
13 moms liked this

The government would be wasting a LOT of money with drug testing, when only a smattering of welfare recipients are drug users. Also, the majority of food stamp recipients DO have jobs, and just need a little extra help. There is no point in treating someone like a criminal when they have committed no crime. 

And forced sterilization? Yeah fucking right. 

momof2girls220
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:38 PM
8 moms liked this

it would cost each state more to drug test everyone than it would save them, seeing as the majority of welfare recipients are not on drugs. they do that in florida and it cost them more than it saved them.

you are a crazy woman.....a crazy, crazy CRAZY woman.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN