Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

my sons just fought..... in my house

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 213 Replies

heres why it started,my oldest son was trying to talk to my middle son,my oldest was talking about his wedding and trying to see if my middle sons gf was going to go so they could count her as a meal...my middle son kept interupting and wouldnt listen to what my oldest was saying (my oldest had to repeat himself 15 time and still my middle son wasnt listening) so my oldests df stands up and goes over to my middle son gets kinda close to his ear and says "HEY,your brothers asking you something,fucking listen" the middle son jumps up and says "bitch get the fuck away from me,i dont have to do shit" my oldests df just says "oh im sorry was i interupting you ignoring and cutting off your brother? IS YOUR GF GOING OR NOT?"

my middle son says "fuck you and no shes not going" my oldests df just snarkily says "well thank you,now go back to ignoring everyone and texting random girls" my middle son shoves my oldests df and made her break a picture frame on the wall,yelling something,and then my oldest grabs his brother and yells "HEY! knock it the fuck off iv been asking you the same question for 20 minutes, that was the only way to get your attention" my middle son swung at my oldest and my oldest conected to his brothers jaw and then my middle son yells "you pick a fucking bitch over your own brother! fuck you dude im not going to your wedding at all" my oldest says back "yeah of course im going to pick my FIANCEE over you when you shove her,and good i wouldnt want to interupt your cheating on melissa"

they started fighting,like rolling on the ground punching eachother,me and my oldests df had to pull them apart.....smh idk what got into these 2 lately they absolutly HATE eachother for some reason

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I'm sorry but his fiance was wrong. She is not part of the family yet, I think she was being an ass to your middle son. He may have been being a jerk to his brother but it was not her place to talk to him like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:22 PM
3 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm sorry but his fiance was wrong. She is not part of the family yet, I think she was being an ass to your middle son. He may have been being a jerk to his brother but it was not her place to talk to him like that.

i get annoyed when he does that to,so i see nothing wrong with what she did,and 4 years with my oldest,yeah shes part of the family

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:23 PM
3 moms liked this

Good job at raising a son who thinks it's ok to physically assault a woman for no reason. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:24 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Good job at raising a son who thinks it's ok to physically assault a woman for no reason. 

i didnt raise him that way but good job assuming

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

i get annoyed when he does that to,so i see nothing wrong with what she did,and 4 years with my oldest,yeah shes part of the family

Okay, I think it was something between brothers but if your okay with it its your home. I personally stay out of it between my DH and his brothers but that is just me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM
7 moms liked this
but on that same note good job on raising a son that defends his woman.

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous:

Okay, I think it was something between brothers but if your okay with it its your home. I personally stay out of it between my DH and his brothers but that is just me.

normally she does to,but my oldest was just asking a simple question about the wedding and after 20 minutes of "is your gf going?" "what?" "is your gf going to the wedding" "huh?" she just got his attention and asked the question

HaveFaith1215
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:27 PM
2 moms liked this

Sounds like your middle son deserved it. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Quoting HaveFaith1215:

Sounds like your middle son deserved it. 

he kind of did lol

DanaG70
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:34 PM

I would have told them to take it outside... Yes my two oldest have had fist fights.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN