Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

is this wrong or is it cute EDT: PG 26

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

LLis this wrong there is this cute found this on Facebook what do you ladies think

Now look at the picture on page 26 now this is the shame and I can't believe this is happening even the baby was not happy with it
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Replies (271-280):
Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Yeah, it pisses me off. I finally had to tell my child he's just an idiot becaue it upsets her when he says things. I have taught her to treat everyone with respect no matter what color their skin is.

Quoting jojo_382:

no he's not racist at all lol really come on

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Like my uncle who says "I'm not racist, I just don't like black people." .....Duh dumbass!

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I know. They're old and set in their ways.

Quoting jojo_382:

Tit kind of sounds like my mom but she doesn't do it because her faith she just does it cause she just criticized people and I've tried to tell her that she's judging people and she doesn't realize it but she tried to deny that she's not doing it but with parents you can ever change their minds

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Yeah, I can see that. I have some friends that I would not leave my kids with too. The mature responsible friends are ok but I still have friends that think they are still in college and act as such. I was an idiot in college. Now I am a mature responsible adult. They have not reached the "mature responsible" plateau. My mom pitched a fit once because I left my kids with my best friend, who is a drag queen. I've known him since high school and he loves my kids. He was at the hospital when they were born. She says she has no problem with gay people but she does. She takes the moral christian high road of "love the sinner hate the sin" which is still judgemental and wrong but I can't get her to see that. When he came out of the closet, she said "I guess you're going to think your a lesbian now too." like A: It's a disease one can catch from contact or B: I am not smart enough to make my own choices and just join in to whatever my friends are doing. That was her excuse for everything. I like the music and movies she didn't like because my friends did. Otherwise, why would I ever go against her wishes? I was tempted to tell her I was a lesbian just to piss her off. I guess that's why she doesn't want him to watch my child, because she might catch it or decide being gay is cool. 

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:13 PM
Ayeah that sucks that we have to tell them that some family members ignorance or stupid but hey we gotta do what we have to do

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Yeah, it pisses me off. I finally had to tell my child he's just an idiot becaue it upsets her when he says things. I have taught her to treat everyone with respect no matter what color their skin is.

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Like my uncle who says "I'm not racist, I just don't like black people." .....Duh dumbass!

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Tit kind of sounds like my mom but she doesn't do it because her faith she just does it cause she just criticized people and I've tried to tell her that she's judging people and she doesn't realize it but she tried to deny that she's not doing it but with parents you can ever change their minds

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Yeah, I can see that. I have some friends that I would not leave my kids with too. The mature responsible friends are ok but I still have friends that think they are still in college and act as such. I was an idiot in college. Now I am a mature responsible adult. They have not reached the "mature responsible" plateau. My mom pitched a fit once because I left my kids with my best friend, who is a drag queen. I've known him since high school and he loves my kids. He was at the hospital when they were born. She says she has no problem with gay people but she does. She takes the moral christian high road of "love the sinner hate the sin" which is still judgemental and wrong but I can't get her to see that. When he came out of the closet, she said "I guess you're going to think your a lesbian now too." like A: It's a disease one can catch from contact or B: I am not smart enough to make my own choices and just join in to whatever my friends are doing. That was her excuse for everything. I like the music and movies she didn't like because my friends did. Otherwise, why would I ever go against her wishes? I was tempted to tell her I was a lesbian just to piss her off. I guess that's why she doesn't want him to watch my child, because she might catch it or decide being gay is cool. 

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM

It pisses him off because, according to him, I'm teaching her to be disrespectful. I told her that she doesn't resepct him because of the things he says.

Quoting jojo_382:

Ayeah that sucks that we have to tell them that some family members ignorance or stupid but hey we gotta do what we have to do

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:02 PM
TI think you're doing the right thing on teaching her that BC it,wrong in so many to be racism

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

It pisses him off because, according to him, I'm teaching her to be disrespectful. I told her that she doesn't resepct him because of the things he says.

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I finally had to tell her he's an idiot because it was the only way to explain to her why he says what he does when he is wrong.

Quoting jojo_382:

TI think you're doing the right thing on teaching her that BC it,wrong in so many to be racism

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM
Well if that's the only why to tell her it was for the best an him Been mad oh well he get over it

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

I finally had to tell her he's an idiot because it was the only way to explain to her why he says what he does when he is wrong.

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:53 PM

And if he doesn't, I don't give a flying flip.

Quoting jojo_382:

Well if that's the only why to tell her it was for the best an him Been mad oh well he get over it

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 11:55 PM
that's exactly what I say

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Oh yea they are

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Quoting jojo_382:

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

Razzle_Dazzle1
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:53 AM

Yep. I teach my kids to respect adults but you can't respect that.

Quoting jojo_382:

that's exactly what I say

Quoting Razzle_Dazzle1:

CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
CafeMom Tickers
jojo_382
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:07 AM
that's true if you teach them to respect people like that its showing them that it's okay to be racism when it not good at all
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)