Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i think you are a freak if....

Posted by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM
  • 284 Replies
6 moms liked this
You don't like...I mean Love Harry Potter.... I own them all in a quite expensive collectors set...I own all the wands, a time turner, and three horcrux....a cape, hat and an egg from the tri wizard tournament. Lol I also own a great deal of Lord of the Rings items and a movie set...and the hobbit.....anything you just adore?
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
svolkov
by Emerald Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:06 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes but im not a collector. I just rereadl lol
JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM
I obsess and adore..lol

Quoting svolkov:

Yes but im not a collector. I just rereadl lol
Mommy_Jenx3
by Ruby Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM
9 moms liked this

I am a freak then. I have never read a book or watched a movie. That stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:07 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm a freak then according to you ;)

I adore football. . .the Colts. History. I love Ancient history & the Civil War. I am a bit obsessed with history to be honest. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time & see what it was really like. Sometimes I'd love to be an archaeologist. Travel & history, my two loves.

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I haven't either.

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

I am a freak then. I have never read a book or watched a movie. That stuff just doesn't appeal to me.

"Born for the blue skies, We'll survive the rain. Born for the sunrise, We'll survive the pain" Switchfoot

starlight91
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
7 moms liked this

HelenaHanbasket
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:08 PM
I love fantasy literature too, although I don't collect anything but the books. I'm prone to buying anything with a giraffe or giraffe print.
JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM
Dh is in college for ancient history....he loves it too

Quoting ColtsFan1912:

I'm a freak then according to you ;)

I adore football. . .the Colts. History. I love Ancient history & the Civil War. I am a bit obsessed with history to be honest. I wish I had a time machine so I could go back in time & see what it was really like. Sometimes I'd love to be an archaeologist. Travel & history, my two loves.

lisairv
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM
1 mom liked this

I guess I am too because I haven't read any of the books or watched any of the movies either. 

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Stephd710
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:09 PM
2 moms liked this
I think you are a freak if you do. Lol! No offense but Harry Potter was meant for children. I can't get into movies like that. I didn't like Lord of the Rings either.....I know I know, just kill me now. Haha!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured