Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Vaginal prolapse (pic page two)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies
1 mom liked this
Anyone have this? Or bladder prolapse or bowel prolapse? I think I have it slightly after my second(only three weeks old) every time I go poop I feel like my vagina is going to fall out and when I look at it it looks like something is blocking my whole and bulging into my vagina. If anyone has had this please tell me what has worked for you, I used weighted balls after my son(Ben wa balls) and everything was normal after that, but idk if the balls will help or make the situation worse. Please bump if you've never had this.

Did you have surgery or did kegels just work perfectly?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:16 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:17 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:20 AM
Anyone?
brittney28
by Brittney on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:21 AM
I've never had but I think it requires surgery to fix.
rosie211
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Not a clue. Never had that issue, but here is a bump for you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
Dang I was hoping to avoid surgery. Thank you!

Quoting brittney28:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
1 mom liked this
Thank you

Quoting rosie211:

Not a clue. Never had that issue, but here is a bump for you.

stickyfingers
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM
I have this. It was after a really really long delivery. The thing you feel bulging is your bladder most women have some degree of this. You are still healing and it will feel better eventually but will never go away. Your pelvic floor muscles are damaged and I don't think kagels can fix that. They didn't fix me... I will eventually have to have a hysterectomy.
helema24
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:23 AM

if you are 3 weeks post partum swelling is normal as it heals i felt the same way with my second and fourth child. did you tear? if so thats why!!

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

helema24
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

actually they now have devices that strengthen the muscles that have weakened and help things to get back in place without surgery!!

Quoting brittney28:

power bitch slap internetMuslim Cat prays towards Mecca. LoL by: wirgylovesamletoandshayaprofessor cat. replyI Like Big Butts and I Cannot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:26 AM
I have a 4th degree prolapse bladder :( Way too advanced for anything to help at this point. Sure kegels can help a little but if it's down through the opening of the vagina surgery is probably the only permanent solution. I was waiting to be done having kids and now waiting for my son to be older to have the surgery. I can't wait! It really suck! It's worst if you're bf.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN