Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Ghost! OMG! **Update!**

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM
  • 36 Replies

http://youtu.be/ySQahcfHEBs

^Watch that!

...I am DYING laughing.

Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Facebook. Free Tarot Readings at The Rainbow Cauldron.

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Glitchtastic
by Glitter Trauma on Jun. 28, 2013 at 12:59 AM
1 mom liked this

I'd poo myself

jennj76569
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:14 AM

I have never seen one ever but i have experienced enough unexplained things that i think about it from time to time .... Me and my dh were once in Galveston on vacay and asWE lay down to go to bed it was the weirdest feeling like i was asleep but not, so relaxed that i couldnt move but i could hear and my dh started randomly saying huge weird words out of flippin nowhere and he just kept going i could hear him but couldnt snap out of it i somehow giggled and he went huhhhhh like he got scared and snapped out IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FREAKING WEIRD he said he could hear himself saying those words but doesnt know why he was and he couldnt stop and this was when we first started dating soooooo  yea it was weirdest thing ever...

EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:15 AM
Whoa.

Quoting jennj76569:

I have never seen one ever but i have experienced enough unexplained things that i think about it from time to time .... Me and my dh were once in Galveston on vacay and asWE lay down to go to bed it was the weirdest feeling like i was asleep but not, so relaxed that i couldnt move but i could hear and my dh started randomly saying huge weird words out of flippin nowhere and he just kept going i could hear him but couldnt snap out of it i somehow giggled and he went huhhhhh like he got scared and snapped out IT WAS SOOOOOOOO FREAKING WEIRD he said he could hear himself saying those words but doesnt know why he was and he couldnt stop and this was when we first started dating soooooo  yea it was weirdest thing ever...

luckysevenwow
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:16 AM
1 mom liked this
I've seen this a few times and I laugh ever single time!
teal_phoenix
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:17 AM

I've had paranormal experiences. I will add them later.

Leissaintexas
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:18 AM
1 mom liked this

I've seen this before. Best prank ever.

NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Quoting Leissaintexas:

I've seen this before. Best prank ever.

My husband just showed it to me and I was CRYING because I was laughing so hard! hahaha

teal_phoenix
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:20 AM

I am not watching the video right now lol. I am watching sex and the city 2 and in a very relaxed mood. I am in no mood to jump, even a little. I will watch later...

NiamhWitch
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:24 AM
You won't jump, but you will laugh a lot! Promise!

Quoting teal_phoenix:

I am not watching the video right now lol. I am watching sex and the city 2 and in a very relaxed mood. I am in no mood to jump, even a little. I will watch later...

DomsMama07
by Silver Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 1:25 AM
Lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)