Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evil f**king step mother..............

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 115 Replies

my mom and dad divorced when i was 17. my dad got married to a woman last year that was his high school sweetheart. at first, i thought this is going to be awesome. he is happy. he is so goodhearted. heres the kicker though......she lives in colorado. we live in the carolinas. she hops a plane and comes out here every 6 weeks. she has destroyed every relationship my dad has with all of us (his two daughters and three grandkids). the man would give the shirt off his back but if shes here, its like we dont exist. she acts like a friend when someone upsets you and then goes back and tells them what you said with her own twist on it. he is supposed to move to colorado in january and i know things will never be the same. I HATE HER. If you have an evil ass stepmom, how do you deal with her?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:50 AM
7 moms liked this

you're an adult. she's hardly your stepmom.

he's a grown man, who is allowed to make his own choices. he doesn't need your permission.

bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM
I have no idea. I would probably try to convince dad that she was undermining how relationships but Idk how. Here's a bump though.
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM

I don't have a step mom..but I used to..I didn't hate her..I'm an adult and don't give a fuck who my dad marries or what he does to make him happy.

His life, his choice. End of story.

aiyess
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Quoting AngryBob:

you're an adult. she's hardly your stepmom.

he's a grown man, who is allowed to make his own choices. he doesn't need your permission.

Smcclellan7080
by Suzanne on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:52 AM

I have one of those. I refer to her as "that bitch my dad was married to." He's been gone 4 1/2 years and I have seen her twice since the funeral.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM
1 mom liked this
You would go without food? Um go to the supermarket. Time to step up and grow up. He doesn't see her often... Of course she will be his focus when she's visiting.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:54 AM

thats how i FELT......until she undermined everyone until he has no relationship with any of us. if she truly made him happy then she wouldnt do things to hurt the relationships with his kids. i dont care that she doesnt like me, but i do care that my kids have lost their papa because she doesnt want them around when she is here.........and like i said, she is here every 6 weeks for 6 weeks. she cussed my dad out for going to my kids softball game because my mom was there. they werent even sitting together. dad was so upset that he teared up.

Quoting Jessy613:

I don't have a step mom..but I used to..I didn't hate her..I'm an adult and don't give a fuck who my dad marries or what he does to make him happy.

His life, his choice. End of story.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:56 AM

no i would not go without food, that was just a comparison.......and she is here every 6 weeks for 6 weeks.

Quoting Anonymous:

You would go without food? Um go to the supermarket. Time to step up and grow up. He doesn't see her often... Of course she will be his focus when she's visiting.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM

im so sorry for your loss. once he moves to colorado, i doubt she will even tell me when my dad passes.

Quoting Smcclellan7080:

I have one of those. I refer to her as "that bitch my dad was married to." He's been gone 4 1/2 years and I have seen her twice since the funeral.

CuriousArentYa
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:58 AM

My stepmom is the only reason I have a any kind of relationship with my dad, it's not much of one but it's something. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured