Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Evil f**king step mother..............

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

my mom and dad divorced when i was 17. my dad got married to a woman last year that was his high school sweetheart. at first, i thought this is going to be awesome. he is happy. he is so goodhearted. heres the kicker though......she lives in colorado. we live in the carolinas. she hops a plane and comes out here every 6 weeks. she has destroyed every relationship my dad has with all of us (his two daughters and three grandkids). the man would give the shirt off his back but if shes here, its like we dont exist. she acts like a friend when someone upsets you and then goes back and tells them what you said with her own twist on it. he is supposed to move to colorado in january and i know things will never be the same. I HATE HER. If you have an evil ass stepmom, how do you deal with her?

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:49 AM
Replies (111-115):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:47 PM
1 mom liked this

My mom was married to a guy I HATED. She knew how I felt, and for a while she didn't like him either. But he weaseled his way back into her house. She didn't move on from him either after he was arrested and deported. She was just lonely though, late 50's and disabled doesn't really bring in a lot of guys. She was never really the same after my dad passed away. She use to be strong and independent, but it wasn't until after he passed I realized he was the reason why she was strong and independent. 

AngryBob
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

No. i never said that we didnt have food. i said if shes around and we needed something as vital as groceries, then he would ignore it. i have not backpedaled anything. would you have rather me used an example of my daughter could be on her death bed and he would not come? oh wait.............that is lying and backpedaling because shes healthy. apparently you do not have the ability to understand what you read.

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting Anonymous:

OH MY GOD............SERIOUSLY? HOW MANY TIMES IN THIS POST DO I HAVE TO SAY I HAVENT NEEDED A DIME FROM MY FATHER SINCE I LEFT HOME?

Quoting AngryBob:

Quoting SweetPea2004:

So your parents stopped being your parents when you turned eighteen? She is losing a relationship she wants to keep not all of us have bad relationships with our parents.

Quoting AngryBob:

you're an adult. she's hardly your stepmom.

he's a grown man, who is allowed to make his own choices. he doesn't need your permission.

they didn't stop being "mom" and "dad", but they certainly didn't provide me with groceries. op has kids - why is she so dependent upon her father?

calling her the "stepmom" is not realistic. she's not a stepmom. she's not raising her husband's kids. that's probably why op doesn't like her - she's not catering to her needs. op needs to grow up and take care of her own damn kids, instead of expecting daddy and the new wife to do it for her.

calling her an evil stepmom is offensive to REAL stepmoms.

then why would you lie about it? you put in your op that when the new wife came around, you guys would go without food. do you not realize how insane that sounds? you tried backpeddaling, saying it was a "comparison" or an "example" (btw, you need to look up the definition of those words, because it was neither), but in reality, you said it to make her look bad. what else are you exaggerating?

people aren't going to believe you if you keep crying wolf. you sound like a spoiled brat. no wonder she doesn't like you. she probably thinks she's saving your dad from his soul-sucking kids.

you're not even making any sense anymore. your father is not responsible for your children. stop the guilt trips and being overly dramatic.

Litlmama87
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:03 PM
And not only that, he only sees her every six weeks. Of course he's going to devote his time to her when she's in town.

Quoting AngryBob:

you're an adult. she's hardly your stepmom.

he's a grown man, who is allowed to make his own choices. he doesn't need your permission.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mommadana
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:03 AM
Lol gotcha. Yeah shes just one of those women. He will come around eventually

Quoting Anonymous:

yeah i did. my dad didnt see a future with them and he broke up with her. he married one of her friends ( he was quite a character back in the day.lol). my mom is ten years younger than my dad so she was still in elementary school when he was dating his current wife.

Quoting mommadana:

Have you tried talkig to her? I know a LOT of women who dislike their spouses kids bc its a reminder that they didnt come first and now its her turn to be happy without the reminder. Did you ever learn why they broke up in highschool? Could your mom be the reason and she blames you guys by proxy?

malibucj
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 9:06 AM
Maybe she's his focus when she's there because he doesn't see her often.

You're an adult. Act like it. Your father can do what he chooses to do.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured