Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Which would you choose?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
I'm due for an upgrade for my cell phone. Now I've always been an iphone girl. My last iphone was the 4s and I sold it to get my bf the galaxy s3 for his bday. Now I've been waiting for the iphone 5 and my ugrade but now I'm undecided. I so badly wanted the iphone 5 but the galaxy s4 is out and I like that one as well. Also the iphone 5s is coming out by the end of the year.

Does anyone have the Galaxy S4 and if so how do you like it?

So which would you choose? Galaxy S4 or iphone 5. Or wait it out until the iphone 5s?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:20 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM
Check the other iphone vs galaxy post. I have neither. lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:23 AM
I didn't know they had one. Lol. I'll see if I find it. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

kimmaylove013
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I got rid of my galaxy for the iPhone 5 now I loved my galexy, but I already had an iPad and needed to be able to sync the calendars and things since I'm going back at work.

i love both. If your already an iPhone girl you might be happier with the iPhoneiPhone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
It's called what is so great about the iphone. I just thought it was funny I opened two up on the same subject. lol

Quoting Anonymous:

I didn't know they had one. Lol. I'll see if I find it. Thanks

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
So which did ypu prefer? I mean if you were able to sync all you things with any phone.

Yea I was leaning towards the iphone. I just sold my ipad mini because my screen cracked. But I'm getting a new one soon and I wanted to stick to apple products. Which I'm selling my hp laptop to invest in the mac. Lol. I'm jist weird like that. I want it all one brand.

Quoting kimmaylove013:

I got rid of my galaxy for the iPhone 5 now I loved my galexy, but I already had an iPad and needed to be able to sync the calendars and things since I'm going back at work.

i love both. If your already an iPhone girl you might be happier with the iPhoneiPhone

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
Bump
Schizomom91
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:30 AM
I hate iphones... I've had galaxies since they've come out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:31 AM

i'm an iphone girl and always will be. a few years ago i tried to switch and got another phone (dont remember which one) but i hated it. If it were me..i would wait it out for the 5s. but that's just me lol it's really all about personal preference.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)