Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is your kids Summer just starting

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:24 AM
  • 11 Replies

or almost over? It feels like Summer is going by too fast here My kids start back to school August 13th. I will never get used to the way it is done here in IN. I am originally from NJ where Summer goes from the end of June until the beginning of Sept. even our pools close the weekend before school starts UGH!!!

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Halfway over here in Ohio!
shadow_lark
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Its just starting. The kids got out the 7th and don't ho back until after labor day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:25 AM

I feel like it's just starting and almost over at the same time lol school didnt let out until two weeks ago and he goes back aug 19th. the public school kids get out a few weeks earlier and start a few weeks later but for whatever reason his charter school is different. it's a bummer. i feel super stressed about making sure i plan things and has a good summer in the short amount of time it feels like we have lol

KaylinC03
by Platinum Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:26 AM

Our son is almost 2, and we live on the beach, so it's basically summer all year here. However, the local schools go back really late this year (after Labor Day) so it's basically just starting.

Logan_Bellasmom
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:27 AM

our last day was May 31st  they go back Aug 19th. We have already have Certrikid camp, Logan will be back from Centrifuge (fuge) camp tomorrow, they went to one vbs already and we start decorating our sanctuary all next week to get ready for ours the week afer. Plus i have a beach trip left we have to go on so i still feel like theres a lot left of summer.

JustBreath2013
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Only two werks in....don't go back until very late Aug.
Tree-Tree
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:29 AM
Just starting. Their last day was June 20th
IncognitoOne
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:32 AM

In the middle. They've been out since May 21, but don't go back until August 26.

I've got just under two months left of dealing with this......someone want them?? lol

Leobaby2007
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:34 AM

My son got out of school on May 24th and starts back August 12th. We're in AZ. Growing up in CA, we never started back to school until after Labor Day weekend.

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Only a week in. Their last day was June 19. We are waiting for some actual summer weather...but it usually doesnt show up until August anyway.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN