Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Is there a race that you would never consider dating?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Please explain.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:01 PM
Replies (701-708):
almburr
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:07 PM
There has to be some physical attraction! It's not being racist if you do not care for a certain look its a physical attraction. There are certain ethnic looks I like and some I don't. It's personal preference.
Jasuzha
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:44 AM
Quoting TishHughes:

The sad part isn't I haven't been with these men. Its not uncommon in certain areas of where I live for men to expose themselves to entice you into sex. I really don't want to meet the women who are actually attracted by this.
arwalters
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting the.warden:

I worry about being attracted to a specific person. Not his race.
I have a similar problem. I start wanting him every time I think about him even though he is terrible to me and has betrayed me numerous times. I stay away from him, but I worry that the attraction will never fade..

Wait what?! How are these 2 comments similar?
Hartbrayka
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:33 AM
Quoting Anonymous:

They r kinda sexy lookin. Lol. Yikes!!!!!
TishHughes
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM
I don't know what you're talking about......

Quoting Jasuzha:

Quoting TishHughes:

The sad part isn't I haven't been with these men. Its not uncommon in certain areas of where I live for men to expose themselves to entice you into sex. I really don't want to meet the women who are actually attracted by this.
Mazou80
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:38 AM
I am not attracted to Asian men. Nor black men. But as i always say life is full of surprises so i try not to be a bigmouth!
nerdymom28
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Not really, not without knowing the guy first. I am open to all the possibilities, regardless of race. I've dated white guys, hispanic, asian, black, etc. I will say that I have dated more black men than anything else though, and my SO of 6 years is black. I guess that would be considered my preference, but I would never not date a guy simply because of his race and nothing else. It's what is on the inside that counts.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 2, 2013 at 8:52 PM

A Sontauron, too short and bloodthirsty, not to mention ugly,

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)