Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

dh brought home another woman Edit and the truth is out-talked to him reply 156-he was there reply 164 update reply 285

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 321 Replies
4 moms liked this
Says he thinks we could be really good friends but I think he has another agenda.

Dh came in from finishing the yard about 5 mins ago. He told me her brother (his coworker will be here shortly) that he is going to go take a shower and than when he gets here we are all going to go out. Her and I have been talking. This was all her brothers idea, he is trying to get her friends here because she just moved here. I guess she just left her "abusive" bf of 5 years and is very shy. Her brother asked dh if I would take her under my wing and he friends with her and such. She does not have kids and is living with her brother. They both say she did not ride with dh here. Her brother dropped her off ( so we could get to know each other and so he would know where we live.) he went back home to shower and such from work before we go out. My mom just showed up to pick the kids up. It seems like everyone knew this was happening except me. I still think there is something else going on, I am very suspicious right now?

They are not brother and sister. She is the coworkers gf. They wanted some foursome orgy thing. Dh told them I would probably need a few drinks in me before telling me. Dh said all my mom knows is that we were going out with friends and was asked to babysit. I have left the bar and am waiting for a cab. I dont do threesomes or anything like that because of bad experiences. I am livid, I will be packing a bag and staying at my moms. If he wants something like that he can do it without me and if he does that will just prove that I am not what he wanted.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Schizomom91
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM
2 moms liked this
Of course he does... he is a man
jennbec1
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM
And how do you feel about that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:16 PM
5 moms liked this
That's too transparent. He is either screwing her, wants to screw her, or wants to screw both of you at the same time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:17 PM
I dont know, we have joked about bringing another woman in but I wasnt serious and he knows it.

Quoting jennbec1:

And how do you feel about that?
x.Aim.x
by Amy on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:18 PM
1 mom liked this

I would tell him to get her the f*** out and don't bring her back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM
Thats what I have been thinking. He said he was going to mow the yard and let us get to know each other. It has been very weird trying to talk and Be nice and all. I am so pissed at him.

Quoting Anonymous:

That's too transparent. He is either screwing her, wants to screw her, or wants to screw both of you at the same time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
TLook busy and tell him it's a bad time. After she leaves tell him off.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thats what I have been thinking. He said he was going to mow the yard and let us get to know each other. It has been very weird trying to talk and Be nice and all. I am so pissed at him.

Quoting Anonymous:

Ilove907
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM
1 mom liked this
Brought some random woman to your house and then left you alone to talk? Weird and I'd tell her to GTFO. WEIRD.
CaiZobug
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:21 PM

this

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Troll
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)