Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Hey all you mentally challenged and freaks that were able to BF check this response out

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 162 Replies

Then, pls tell me why you choose to be super uber tardtastic about your replies to bfing posts!!!!!!!

not really. I know a ton of bottle feeding moms, including myself, and none of us are like that. My milk didn't come in fully because our dd decided to come over a month early and had to be kept in NICU, i pumped every 2 hours and still got barely anything out, she was in an incubater so it's not like i could attach her to the breast to help it come in. Now that she's home, i think breastfeeding would be the easier option, you put the kid on ur boob and its done, lol. Nope, every 3 hours I'm up heating water for a few seconds, put the formula in, shake the bottle, test the temp, find a bib and finally get to feed her, usually I'm doing this while holding her trying to get her calm because she still has some breathing issues when she is upset. So definitely not lazy, theres more to it than that. And as for your disconnected comment, idts lady. The first time i got to give her a bottle was when she was a few days old in NICU, still in her little incubater and my hubby actually had to take over for me because i cried so hard my body was shaking. It was her first bottle ever after they took out her feeding tube. I'm anything but disconnected from my kids.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:20 PM

not really. I know a ton of bottle feeding moms, including myself, and none of us are like that. My milk didn't come in fully because our dd decided to come over a month early and had to be kept in NICU, i pumped every 2 hours and still got barely anything out, she was in an incubater so it's not like i could attach her to the breast to help it come in. Now that she's home, i think breastfeeding would be the easier option, you put the kid on ur boob and its done, lol. Nope, every 3 hours I'm up heating water for a few seconds, put the formula in, shake the bottle, test the temp, find a bib and finally get to feed her, usually I'm doing this while holding her trying to get her calm because she still has some breathing issues when she is upset. So definitely not lazy, theres more to it than that. And as for your disconnected comment, idts lady. The first time i got to give her a bottle was when she was a few days old in NICU, still in her little incubater and my hubby actually had to take over for me because i cried so hard my body was shaking. It was her first bottle ever after they took out her feeding tube. I'm anything but disconnected from my kids.

Wicked.Jester
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:21 PM
8 moms liked this

This post brought to you by someone's bratty 15 year old....

Tardtastic?  Really?

ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Erhm.

Ok

I think it's time to go back to my "looking for my dream house" search online. I'm slightly confused by most the post on here tonight. :\

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
Formula should be made with boiling water, not warm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
I tried brestfeeding but my oldest made me bleed so I tried to pump. I only got 2ounces total so I had to resort to formula.
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:23 PM
3 moms liked this

That's a whole lot 'o rambling...

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM

2 oz is normal.

Quoting Anonymous:

I tried brestfeeding but my oldest made me bleed so I tried to pump. I only got 2ounces total so I had to resort to formula.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:24 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Wicked.Jester:

This post brought to you by someone's bratty 15 year old....

Tardtastic?  Really?

and your sarcasm was so mature right. give it the fuck up and get the fuck out.....

brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:25 PM
3 moms liked this

Every mother wants/needs to feel that her way is the best way. if not then she would  be doing her child a huge injustice in her eyes. Unfortunatly that means we often are very passionate about our choices. if not this subject then another.  I accept the positive and leave the negative when it comes to posts like that. :) 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:25 PM
Not when she was still hungry. She wanted more and I didn't have it.

Quoting Anonymous:

2 oz is normal.

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)