Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How Does One Get Over This?? No bashing please.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 1 Replies

I'm 3o weeks pregnant, and when I first told my boyfriend he freaked and told me I HAD to have an abortion. I considered it but then decided that I couldnt go through with it. I told him and he didnt say anything just started being really mean, and refused to attend any of my OB appts, but he didnt want to break up. He would always make attempts to have sex with me UGH So I broke up with him.

Well recently he's been contacting me saying he wants to talk and that he "loves" me. Honestly I dont believe him. I feel alot of heartache and when I talk to him all I want to do is cry and punch him the face :( I feel like I should TRY to make ammends but Im also not sure that I really want to. Im scared that hes just gonna start being mean again and Ill end up hurt again. I dont want to go through that shit again. I do love him but a big part of me feels alot of anger and resentment towards him.

He says that he's scared and doesnt want anymore kids because when his ex and him split up she basically took his kids away and refused to let him see them. Honestly, I NEVER in a million years thought I would be in this situation, I was on pill and did take it right. I just feel very confused now....

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
donnag013
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:21 AM
Are you willing to do counseling with him? He may be scared and not able to communicate properly, but maybe you two can still make it if there is open communication and trust. rebuilding that for you will take some work, but if that is what you are willing to do, it might be worth it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN