Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hickies =trashy!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
You and your lover are trashy if You think that making hickies on each other looks good, seriously you are mother now! what kinda example do you wanna teach your kids about looking like prostitute down the corner with a bunch of hickies on your neck taking them to school or activities?... Also why would you even do hickies on your men? Do you feel so insecure that making hickies is gonna stop him from cheating?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM
Lol

I've never thought hickies were attractive but I've gotten them because the guy got carried away and it doesn't take long (a few seconds) before I push them off and I end up with one.... I've had 3 total though... and were able to get rid of them...

I don't see why people wouldn't want to hide them or get rid of them if they got one...
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:05 AM
I agree about visible hickeys. Sometimes I give them on my dh's chest and clothes easily cover them.
Mcelly
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

They are gross. I haven't seen any grown ups with them though.

spastic_poodle
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:07 AM
I agree.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
momoftwo0406
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
I agree I think it's trashy. I hate seeing people with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM

So not my thing. My 21yo when she was at school had girls giving EACH OTHER hickies so that it looked like they were 'getting some'. Yeah - needless to say - those girls are trash now.

Tigress22304
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:08 AM
Good thing mine arent visible :-)
redbutterfly666
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
I gave df one last night when I was biting him >.> its on his shoulder covered by his shirt though XD
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM
Lol my trashy sister has a huge one on her neck right now. Her ex isn't so happy that's she is out sleeping with god knows who while he is home with their child. Funny thing is she still tries to sleep with the ex. She's only doing to to piss him off but she is only making herself look bad and an unfit mother. Stupid whore.

Anyway my husband has given me some on my boob. It always happens when I push him away. I bruise really easily.
zombieskayer
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:10 AM

Agreed, I mean my ex s/o and I sometimes would get carried away and he'd leave hickies on my chest. But it was always where I could at least cover them. I had an ex once that gave me a hickie in my sleep after I ahd my wisdom teeth out and was basically a drooling moron and I woke up with it. It was huge and nasty. I wore a scarf the entire time it was there so nobody would see it. It was embaressing.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured