Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i cant believe it,he cheated on me while i was with my grandma! edit*update

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 140 Replies
1 mom liked this

iv been with my bf(29) for 4 years,he is my dd's "dad"(not bio,but he's been in her life since she was a year) and i went on a trip to visit my grandmother in the hospital,so i took dd with me,and i told him i didnt know when i would be back(i was going to come home when she got out of the hospital).well today i left at 5 and got home at 8...when i got home he was sleeping,but there was also a half naked girl in bed with him.....i recognized her from the harley dealer that he goes to to get parts for his bike,shes not even 21......i told dd to go play at the play ground next to our apartment,i didnt want her to see that. so i walk into the apartment,and i shake the bed waking both of them up....and i told them both to get out.......so now im alone....and sad......and im trying to hide it from dd but its not working,idk what to do :( she already asked where he was

edit: dd came out of her room and asked again why he left,and i just told her that me and him werent together anymore,she then asked me "well whos gonna get my from school and take me to the pool" and i told her that i would and that was enough for her lol on the other hand,my friend just texted me telling me he told her why he cheated,shes going to call me on her break and tell me why,so i guess i'll update after that

update:i just got off the phone with my friend,she asked my ex why he was there with some 20 year old from the dealer and he told her that i caught him with her in my bed. then she asked him why he cheated on me and this is what he said "i have nothing in common with her,we have 2 completely different lives.she likes staying inside and hates camping and hiking and horses,i want to be outside all the time and she(pointing at the girl i caught him with) likes doing those things,plus she likes the same music i do and Gabbie absolutly hates it" my friend then asked why he stayed if he felt that way and he said "because of dawn,and i know your going to tell gabbie everything,so tell her its been 4 months since this started"....well now i really dont know what to do.....

edit:dd's asleep and all i want to do i drink the tequila i have.......yay for me

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:49 AM
Damn... That blows...
prieta05
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Throw all his shit to tye garbage!! Sorry but tell ur DD things didn't work out between,u.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Quoting prieta05:

Throw all his shit to tye garbage!! Sorry but tell ur DD things didn't work out between,u.

he took all of his stuff....he only had clothes and his electric shaver here

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:56 AM
2 moms liked this

Fuck that loser.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Fuck that loser.

i really dont know what im going to to without him......i never thought about anything if he ever cheated or left.....cuz honestly i never thought he was going to leave

nelliesmommy
by prettyandpierced on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
3 moms liked this

It's hard at first but you will be better off without him. You can't trust him anymore. There is no relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Fuck that loser.

i really dont know what im going to to without him......i never thought about anything if he ever cheated or left.....cuz honestly i never thought he was going to leave

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Quoting nelliesmommy:

It's hard at first but you will be better off without him. You can't trust him anymore. There is no relationship.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting nelliesmommy:

Fuck that loser.

i know.....and now im wondering how long that whole thing was going on.....

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:13 AM

bump

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:15 AM

Sorry. You are better off without him.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:19 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Sorry. You are better off without him.

i know.....i just dont know what to do now.....dd keeps asking for him,and keeps asking why he's not taking her to the pool today

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured