Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This is why I love California

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 50 Replies
1 mom liked this

With all the Zimmerman sp? and Martin case posts

With all of the talk about all of the racists, like Paula Deen, who I never have watched.  IDK I just was put off by her ever since I first heard her voice lol

Even dog the bounty hunter was from Texas

Every time I visit my family I feel like I went back like 5 decades, they live in various places in the south

etc etc

I'm so glad I live in California.  For the most part everyone is treated on the same level.  You don't have to be a person of darker color to be a creep, creeps come in all colors out here and we know this.  You don't have to be a black man walking down the street with a hood on, some juice and skittles to be noticed, you can be anybody walking down the street with a hood on with juice and skittles, and the only thing suspicious about that is why did you choose skittles out af all candy? and where's mine? can I have one?

I mean come on, does anyone else from other parts of the country seem to think all of this prejudice crap should have been away with years ago?  Maybe its just my era of childhood and growing up the way I have, prejudice is just never tolerated, if I ever judged a person based on religion, race, sexual orientation, my mom would have my ass, not that I would, but that is just how apalling it is to my family to think less of someone for such human things.  Being different is human.

Go hate on the pedophiles.  Go sign petitions to get them executed in the worst way possible that can be allowed by the families of the victims choosing.  

Go hate on murderers

Go hate on your dead beat childs father for not paying his child support

Go hate on your parents for allowing you to grow up so narrow minded.

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Val99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I am from the north and I never knew racism until I was an adult and met people from the south.  It never occurred to me while growing up that some people could be treated as "less" than others.

kattcooper
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I'm from Canada and don't see a ton of racism around where I live! The only racist people I know or have heard of have been racist because of their parents!!
Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:07 PM
4 moms liked this
Ugh. Yeah.

That's why the Watts riots and the Rodney King riots happened IN CALIFORNIA.

Maybe in your yuppie section of town, all the spoiled rich kids "don't see color", but get real.

Oh, yeah, and I am from California. The Valley specifically... where Hispanics are automatically seen as gangbangers even if they are doing nothing wrong.

Get your head out of your entitled ass.
blues_pagan
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

I vote Vermont all the way.  This place is awesome and convinced me to never move back to the midwest or south ever again.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:10 PM

Maybe you should move from where you live if they are racist.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Ugh. Yeah.

Maybe in your yuppie section of town, all the spoiled rich kids "don't see color", but get real.

Oh, yeah, and I am from California. The Valley specifically... where Hispanics are automatically seen as gangbangers even if they are doing nothing wrong.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:11 PM
Now I want skittles
lindilouwho82
by Lindi on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:12 PM

I dislike California for many, many reasons.

BEXi
by BEXi on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this

lol you are so ignorant.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM

Me too.

Quoting kattcooper:

I'm from Canada and don't see a ton of racism around where I live! The only racist people I know or have heard of have been racist because of their parents!!

Amberleigh81
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:14 PM
I said I am FROM California... I don't live there anymore.

I actually moved because of air-headed, yuppie, materialistic people that California produces. I didn't want my child(ren) raised in such a place.

I was forced to live there. When I turned 18, I told my parents I would never live there and never raise children there.

I miss my friends, but holy hell, California SUCKS as a place to raise a family, and it is NOT from the racism.

Quoting Anonymous:

Maybe you should move from where you live if they are racist.

Quoting Amberleigh81:

Ugh. Yeah.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured