Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Dealing with an adult child!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
My dh that is. I've been stuck in the house for the past two weeks with my kids trying to do house work, pick up after everybody, making sure everyone is fed while he sits on the friggin computer. He stays up half the night playing a stupid game, sleeps in and on the weekends takes multiple naps throughout the day. We had an agreement that I could have the weekends to sleep in to get myself recharged but for the past 3 weeks that hasn't happened. Mainly because he stays up late so when I get him up to watch the kids he goes back to sleep and the house is desroyed. Guess who gets to clean it up? Yup ME! He's asleep on the love seat right now and I'm having to use all my will power to not smash his face with his friggin keyboard. I was going to go jump in the shower real quick but I guess that's not happening now.

Vent over
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Wanting to go postal bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:32 PM
Ugh bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:33 PM
Bump
iamtryingforme
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM

That is one of the many reason I have an ex-husband. Good luck with everything. 

Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Disconnect the computer....lose a cord or two

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Go to the store, buy an air horn
Once you have him up ,amp up the music.
When he storms out for you being so childish, cut the plug of the cable on his Puter.
Do it all with a 'Here comes Johnny' smile on your face. He will soon change his habits

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Ugh I've tried the whole disconnecting the computer. He was doing so good for awhile on cutting back on the game usage...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)