Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pro-Choicers

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM
  • 65 Replies
To all the pro-choicers out there...
What made you choose to not have an abortion?
What made you keep your baby?

I'm pro-choice
But when I first find out I was pregnant, something just told me to keep him.
I don't know, maybe because I was 26 and who knows if I wouldn't had another baby if I aborted.
I believe in God, and God might have just blessed me with one. (That's what went through my mind)
And come to find out, God did only bless me with one :)

I also know that pro choice doesn't mean pro abortion. .. although some CMers believe it does.
I just wanted to know what went through your mind when you find out you were pregnant

PRO-LIFERS, I understand you don't agree with pro choicers and I respect your opinion.
Please don't turn this into a shit storm
Respect everybody :)
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:48 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonandon
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:50 PM

I've only ever gotten pregnant on purpose, so no, I've never had an abortion.

Toxic.Stardust
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM

Pro-choice, never had an abortion.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
5 moms liked this
I'm pro choice .. I have never even thought of having an abortion. Its not for me personally. BUT I can't see myself telling anyone what they can or can not do with their body. It's their choice imo
Chaos1229
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:51 PM
I'm pro choice and honestly the thought of abortion didn't cross my mind when I found out about this baby. Even after my husband left I still knew I would keep him/her.
xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm pro choice and haven't had an abortion. I probably wouldn't unless having the baby would risk my life. 

I don't believe any woman should be forced to have a baby she doesn't want. 

KairisMama
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Both of my pregnancies were planned. I kept them.
spicy_n_sweet
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
5 moms liked this

I'm 100% Pro-Choice.

I've never had to choose abortion  or not because I have never had an unplanned or unwanted pregnancy. However, since pregnancy and carrying a child to term is a death sentence for me now if I ever became pregnant again I would abort.  Permanent measures were taken over 20 years ago to help insure that doesn't happen.

I believe being Pro-Choice is about more than abortion. I believe it's about believing that women have the right to make ALL of their reproductive choices without interference from the government and without having to have permission from anyone. From birth control to the type of birth a woman wants to have to how many children a woman wants to have/doesn't want to have, all fall under Pro-Choice for me. 

LadyGrey2514
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pro choice and never considered having one. Just because I most likely wouldn't have one doesn't mean I want to stop other women from doing it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kitsun
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm pro choice. First baby was a surprise. I did think about aborting, but don't think I could have ever gone through with it. And I'm glad I didn't. I've got my 2 booger heads now :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm prolife in my own life but I support others in their decisions if that makes sense I wouldn't get an abortion but I don't judge people who do as long as its before the 20 week mark. I guess that makes me pro-choice but idk lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured