Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

trevon martins girl

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 25 Replies
HOLLY HELL what the heck was that on her head. Is that suposed to be bangs. I think she put her wig on backwards. Everyone allways says black girls arent all like that but thats the only kind I ever see. Hollywood portrays these beyonce types but I never see them. I see plenty of these ol girls irl however. Black guys dont even like wigs and it is a joke when their hat hair flys off. Everyone know whats going on under that weave they shood stick with the fingerwave. Or look at native africans styles if they still cant figure out how to fix their own hair. So rediculous. rant over
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
1 mom liked this

HUH? How can you sit there and say things like that? How do you know what black men like? Are you a black man? 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:56 PM
I googled it. lots of message boards say it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM

So what exactly is your problem, that people wear weaves, because blacks are not the only ones who wear weaves for one. And not all black women wear them. Sounds like your issue runs alot deeper then just a weave. IMO

Quoting Anonymous:

HOLLY HELL what the heck was that on her head. Is that suposed to be bangs. I think she put her wig on backwards. Everyone allways says black girls arent all like that but thats the only kind I ever see. Hollywood portrays these beyonce types but I never see them. I see plenty of these ol girls irl however. Black guys dont even like wigs and it is a joke when their hat hair flys off. Everyone know whats going on under that weave they shood stick with the fingerwave. Or look at native africans styles if they still cant figure out how to fix their own hair. So rediculous. rant over

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this
It's the ghetto in her coming out.
MichLW69
by PackersXLV4 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Holy. Not holly. And that was a friend, not his gf.
Bigmetalchicken
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:00 PM
1 mom liked this

And I never see white girls IRL that look like Scarlett Johansen, or Jennifer Lawrance. Or the Latino women that look like Eva Longoria or Shakira.

It is called enterage of stylists and photoshop.  

None of use are as pretty as what is portrayed by hollywood.  Granted, the woman you speak of is damn fucking ugly, but still, she is not the majoirty.

Lili0509
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

I would like to see a pic of you boo, Im sure that you must be gorgeous!!!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:03 PM
1 mom liked this

From the looks of the post, OP is a gay black man.

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

HUH? How can you sit there and say things like that? How do you know what black men like? Are you a black man? 

Lili0509
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:04 PM

Yup, common sense...some people lack that though.

Quoting Bigmetalchicken:

And I never see white girls IRL that look like Scarlett Johansen, or Jennifer Lawrance. Or the Latino women that look like Eva Longoria or Shakira.

It is called enterage of stylists and photoshop.  

None of use are as pretty as what is portrayed by hollywood.  Granted, the woman you speak of is damn fucking ugly, but still, she is not the majoirty.

nelliesmommy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM

If peope like their hair a certain way, who are you to say something negative about it. Worry about your own hair.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN