Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

pretty sure my job is stressing me out so bad its making me sick

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 2 Replies
So my boss went on vacation, after a week he comes back and the higher ups recognized how well the week an how I've changed the store. They decided to transfer me somewhere else that desperately needs someone level headed and strong minded like myself. This place is absolutely horrible beyond belief! I'm doing all I can but I'm only one person. In 2 weeks ive solved a cash shortage problem and hired more reputable employees. Not to mention make it so much more cleaner and an overall better place. Managers are stealing money, giving stuff away and I've done what I had to do to expose the issue.
With that being said the manager (my boss now) is a horrible person. She is rude and nasty beyond belief. She isn't a people person, always cussing at everyone and she is supposed to be the main boss there. She just makes working there very hard. Everything positive I've done has pissed her off. Well in 2 weeks I've been sick 4 times. I haven't called off because I need my job
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
cookiemonster77
by Bronze Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Where do you work? If you were one of my employees I would wish you would go over your managers head to let me know all that is happening. I know not all companies are as open to bypassing your direct superior. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:11 PM
I am in the process of doing that now. My big boss (her boss) says there is a plan in place and to hold on please. She says I'm in the top 5% of managers she wants me to wait it out. But this woman is a nightmare

Quoting cookiemonster77:

Where do you work? If you were one of my employees I would wish you would go over your managers head to let me know all that is happening. I know not all companies are as open to bypassing your direct superior. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)