Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Threesomes??Foursomes???

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
So ive been noticing alot of you ladies have done a threesome or a foursome before and i wanted to know how do yu bring yourself to do it? (Nothing against anyone who does them) but i was sitting honestly thinking about it and all i thought about was
I could not watch SO kiss another woman in front of me
I could not see him sexually touch another woman
I could not watch him stick his penis in another woman
Or let alone have actual sex with her.
I would be so upset!!!!
It makes me sick just thinking about it!!!!Some of you will call me insecure but i just coukdnt share the man i live with anyone else. I only want him to be mine! I would feel cheated on and horrible if we did something like that!!! Am i alone in feeling like this? I feel like it would ruin our relationship!!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 3:57 PM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:05 PM
me and you both!!!

Quoting Mommy_Jenx3:

Definately not alone. My dh is mine, and mine alone. I would murder seeing that. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM
I know that. Thats why i asked.

Quoting SilverFire85:

To each their own.  Not everybody feels the same way in the same situation.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM

We are poly, my husbands and I, so I've never felt like that. When we first got together, the only thought running through my mind was "Holy shit, I'm having sex with 2 men" and "Omg, I've never done anal" LOL!

I guess for some people, their threesome or foursome didn't have an emotional aspect. It was just sex. Idk lol. I'm just guessing.

Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

It makes me sick too. Plus a lot of women can't separate sex and emotion and you end up with a fricken stalker. 

Dolcepsle
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:08 PM

It makes me sick too. Plus a lot of women can't separate sex and emotion and you end up with a fricken stalker. 

BratPunk
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Occasionally I have thought about what my life would be like if df and I ever split up and just the thought of him being with another woman besides me makes me sick to my stomach and almost cry. I can honestly say my df and ds are my world and if something happened to or with one of them I would die
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:12 PM
Yea i could understand that. If it was a guy i just sarted dating or just a guy i occasionally messed with i could probably deal but not the man i love.and sounds like u had fun!

Quoting Anonymous:

We are poly, my husbands and I, so I've never felt like that. When we first got together, the only thought running through my mind was "Holy shit, I'm having sex with 2 men" and "Omg, I've never done anal" LOL!

I guess for some people, their threesome or foursome didn't have an emotional aspect. It was just sex. Idk lol. I'm just guessing.

Justine1993
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM
My and my DF had a 3some with my bff she's a lesbian so i was the only one touching her and theey were both touching me in the moment I didn't mind but after DF and I talked and decided we wouldn't do it again b cuz I didn't like him seeing another woman naked or seeing me with another woman. I'm bisexual but if I'm being intimate with someone I like it to be just ne and then 1 on 1 I'm with my DF and I'm faithful I don't have a girlfriend or any thing like that. And same back when I had a girlfriend it was just me and her neither of us had boyfriends lol its complicated but yeah tried a 3some didn't like it never doing it again.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I feek the exact same way when i think about SO ever being with anyone!

Quoting BratPunk:

Occasionally I have thought about what my life would be like if df and I ever split up and just the thought of him being with another woman besides me makes me sick to my stomach and almost cry. I can honestly say my df and ds are my world and if something happened to or with one of them I would die

MaliyahsMommy23
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 4:15 PM
I agree.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)