Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

the anna nicole smith movie.

Posted by   + Show Post

what a heartbreaking story! im watching it on Lifetime.  i never teared up after a celeb death, but hers made me  teary eyed. 

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:01 PM
Replies (171-178):
gemikris82
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:01 PM

i think thats whats so sad too.  i dont think she was a bad person/mother.  she was screwed up, had a lot of people telling her what to do.  i felt for her, i really did.

Quoting eblstanford03:

To each their own. I think she was selfish in Killing herself & leaving her daughter w/o a mother. I don't feel for her in the least. If she truly loved any of her kids she would have cleaned up & stayed sober & wouldn't have killed herself.

I don't think her son story of a background is an exude it her behavior. There are many people who came from such environments & didn't make the stupid choices she did.

Quoting gemikris82:

i dont understand how anyone cant feel sorry for her.  she didnt lead the best life growing up.  her mother wasnt mother of the  year thats for sure.  she never really had anyone to look out and love her.  its sad.   the people in her life saw her as a money maker only. 

Quoting eblstanford03:

I just finished watching and I am sorry that the little girl lost her mom but I honestly dont feel much sympathy for Anna Nicole. She made the choices to bethe way she was, to do the drugs and behave the way she did. No, she didnt choose for her son to die and yes that sucked big time. But if her son had truly been her life he would have stayed clean for him. Every time she had something good going, she screwed it up.

gemikris82
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM

she was also a Guess model, which gave her fame and played in a few movies.  i dont dislike the kardashians, but im more of an Anna fan than  a Kim fan. 

Quoting victoria1971:

I only watched a few mins of it. I watched them transform that actress into her which I really didn't care for who starred in it. I think she had a sad life and yes her son dying right in front of her right after she gave birth was awful. How and I why she was so famous I'm not sure outside of being a playmate but then again I ask that all the time about the Kardashians.

CheyanneW
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM

She was a mess.  I don't feel sorry for her, she was an adult and made her own choices. I think her DD is so much better off without her.  I know that is messed up to say but she has a good normal life now.  She would not have had that with Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern.

gemikris82
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:11 PM

i think if she didnt die, and howard and her went seperate ways things would of been different.  howard used her.  her daughters father tired to help get her clean. during her pregnancy until she moved to the bahamas

Quoting CheyanneW:

She was a mess.  I don't feel sorry for her, she was an adult and made her own choices. I think her DD is so much better off without her.  I know that is messed up to say but she has a good normal life now.  She would not have had that with Anna Nicole and Howard K. Stern.

CheyanneW
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:22 PM

I don't think she would have ever left Howard though.  He had been a part of her life for too long. And he was always more than just a lawyer to her. 

Quoting gemikris82:

i think if she didnt die, and howard and her went seperate ways things would of been different.  howard used her.  her daughters father tired to help get her clean. during her pregnancy until she moved to the bahamas

Quoting CheyanneW:

gemikris82
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:25 PM

whats sad is that i really think she loved him, and i dont think he loved her, he only saw her as a paycheck

Quoting CheyanneW:

I don't think she would have ever left Howard though.  He had been a part of her life for too long. And he was always more than just a lawyer to her. 

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting CheyanneW:

CheyanneW
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I don't know.  I kinda think he was obsessed with her and kept her drugged up to control her.  I'm not sure if she really loved him. She never acted like it on her reality show.  She just seemed like she was used to him and depended on him so just went along with whatever he wanted. I think the only reason they did that wedding was because he convinced her that being married would be an easier way to convice others the baby was his and to keep custody of her.

Quoting gemikris82:

whats sad is that i really think she loved him, and i dont think he loved her, he only saw her as a paycheck

Quoting CheyanneW:

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting CheyanneW:

gemikris82
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:31 PM

i agree with the whole wedding thing.  im thankful hes NOT the father.

Quoting CheyanneW:

I don't know.  I kinda think he was obsessed with her and kept her drugged up to control her.  I'm not sure if she really loved him. She never acted like it on her reality show.  She just seemed like she was used to him and depended on him so just went along with whatever he wanted. I think the only reason they did that wedding was because he convinced her that being married would be an easier way to convice others the baby was his and to keep custody of her.

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting CheyanneW:

Quoting gemikris82:

Quoting CheyanneW:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN