Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Meth or Heroin?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Which is worst in your opinion?

I know they are both terrible and awful to be addicted to. But in YOUR opinion, which one is hardest to get off of?

My sister has been addicted to Crystal meth for 12 years and has lost two husbands and 3 kids due to her abuse and shes been in jail and prison many times, but continues to use..

She says it's the hardest drug to get off of. 

Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:19 PM
Replies (161-165):
Country_Momma89
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Meth is the worst of the two where I am. My brother is a recovering meth addict, he's been clean for almost 3 months and he said it's the worst drug to stop.

Lilred57
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Meth stole my soul. my pill (heroin) addiction was physically painful but the mental part wasn't near as bad. I've been clean and sober from everything a little over 3 1/2 years.

Its not easy at all somedays but well worth it. pm me if you ever want to talk.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 36 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:19 AM
From what I hear, meth. It's horrible. :/
Anonymous
by Anonymous 37 on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:23 AM

I've known people in the past that have done meth a few times and then dropped it.

My biological father did heroin a lot and a lot of family on his side are the same.

So, I'm guessing heroin, but I don't know much about either so I don't really know.

And I really hope your sister gets clean. Have you tried taking her to rehab?

krazi_beautyful
by Bronze Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:36 PM
Absolutely! My ex was/is addicted to meth. The only reason he's clean now is because he's in jail, I'm sure once he gets out tho, he'll be right back on it! It's kinda sad because they have so much potential and squander it all away.

Quoting Anonymous:

Thank you for your kind words.

Quoting krazi_beautyful:

I've heard meth was the hardest to get off of....I'm sorry to your sister, I hope gets off soon!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)