Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My Husband Thinks It's Sexy When...

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM
  • 14 Replies

I clean.

Yup. When he comes home to a clean house he thinks it's super sexy. Lol good to know my efforts are being appreciated!

wink mini

by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Umm, Alrighty then.

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:25 PM
Awww, I think that's cute
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:28 PM
1 mom liked this
My husband just throws his work clothes on the floor and makes a mess..same with the kids...minus the work clothes. They just throw their clothes on the floor. It doesn't matte if they're dirty or clean, they end up in the damn floor. I'm done cleaning until people realize how much I do around this house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM
1 mom liked this
I think that's a great way to get you to clean
Jessy613
by Diamond Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:30 PM

awwwww!! lol thats cute! 

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:35 PM
Showed this to dh. He asked if it was mine and I said no, he laughed. Needless to say, same problem here!

Quoting Anonymous:

My husband just throws his work clothes on the floor and makes a mess..same with the kids...minus the work clothes. They just throw their clothes on the floor. It doesn't matte if they're dirty or clean, they end up in the damn floor. I'm done cleaning until people realize how much I do around this house.

MomTo2Boys12
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Quoting Grumpylilpixy:

Umm, Alrighty then.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM
I'm honestly glad I'm not the only one! I'm so irritated with it all right now.

Quoting lalaballet:

Showed this to dh. He asked if it was mine and I said no, he laughed. Needless to say, same problem here!

Quoting Anonymous:

lalaballet
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:41 PM
That also was my Facebook post two days ago about being so done lol. Chin up! (there's more cleaning to do! Lol sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaballet:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:44 PM
Nope. No more cleaning for me! Not today at least. I'm putting the kids to bed, then I'm gonna start drinking. The mess will be there tomorrow :) and if I made a postnon Facebook about it I'd never hear the end of it from my family.

Quoting lalaballet:

That also was my Facebook post two days ago about being so done lol. Chin up! (there's more cleaning to do! Lol sorry)

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting lalaballet:

Quoting Anonymous:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)