Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

S/O how long have you been home?

Posted by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM
  • 5 Replies
Some moms said they like being with their kids but hate all the rest of being home. I'm curious what rest? The cooking and cleaning and laundry? Who does all that if you work?
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:24 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Nynnie
by Gold Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM
I enjoy being a SAHM, if DF and I both worked I bet I would still be doing most of what I do anyways. It would be easier then though because we wouldn't be here to mess up all day lol, but df still does all the manly things the house needs.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
weaveress
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:31 PM

I don't like being in the house. we are always gone to the library, running errands, museums, playdates, tumbling, swimming, scouts, or any other reason not to stay home. I do all the cleaning, cooking(crock pot is my friend), laundry while the kids are asleep. 

Josie_P
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:32 PM

We have a housekeeper. She comes 3x a week. We do our own laundry though. Usually my dh cooks, since he's the better cook lol. 

Eta: Oh, is this a SAHM post? Oops, thought you were referring to working mums lol.

LoveNaCupcake
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I enjoy it. Sure dishes and kitty litter duty suck but otherwise I love it. Plus once a year DH and I take a week vacation just us two, that helps both of us lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:34 PM
Maybe they meant the mundane stuff like the lack of adult conversation or even the pressure of having perfect homes or exciting crafts or whatever else.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)