Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Mobile Photo

Wassup?!

Baby's got a new toy, but he can't reach the ground...lol.

What types of activity centers do you have for your kids?
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:36 PM
Replies (31-40):
asmalltowngirl
by Platinum Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM
1 mom liked this
But he is super cute!
nverheyn2011
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

We had a bouncy thingy but mil took it and gave it to my newphew for some reason. He was 1 month old at the time. Dd loved playing with it, but for some reason she just up and took it. -_-

TrouserMouse
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM
Psshh, I wish they made them in my size...lol.

I am so excited about grandkids someday. Do you post pics? I want to see!

Quoting blessed107:

My little 10 month old grand baby has the exact same one. He has that thing jumping sometime, scares me...lol!

Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:56 PM
1 mom liked this

He did have that baby activity gym, but no johnny jump I had never heard of those thigns before DOE posted her kid in one... i never know LOL

his favorite thing was his rocka roo it was like an infant car seat but a bit bigger, it was just a baby carrier, and he sat in that thing  until he was 4. LOL

Quoting TrouserMouse:

He had a johnny jump up and a little triangle shaped plastic activity gym with 3 toys hanging down, right? Lol

Quoting Foolynroo2:

They didn't have those when Jayson was a baby.

Jessicamarquez
by Silver Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Lucy has the same one (:
Foolynroo2
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM

we had a swing for him he hated it, sat in it like twice in his life.

He did have a walker but he just sat there in it, he never used it to move around.

he basically just crawled around or was being held all the time.

I didn't use a play pen or any of that crap, i was young poor and didn't really see what all that equipment was for.

MIA0223
by Emerald Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 9:59 PM
1 mom liked this
So cute.
I don't have one for Ibrahim. Anisa hated here so I never got one for him. He loves floor time too much!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bleumonster
by Ruby Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah. I remember the first time I saw a black newborn LOL. When my friend's niece had her first, the baby was biracial and the whole family was so relieved the baby looked "white". I laughed when she told me their reactions and said he will look more black in a couple of days. Sure enough he did but by that time they accepted it. It is what it is.

Quoting TrouserMouse:

It's okay. A lot of people do not know that it takes a couple of days for pigment to start coming in. There was a huge difference between his newborn pics and just 2 days old.

Quoting Anonymous:

Don't take this wrong, but I didn't think the baby was mixed, by the newborn pix??

AliKatAK47
by Meanie Pants on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:02 PM

I expected one of those pictures with a dog sitting upright like  person. Now I'm disappointed. 

pochaccotx
by Lost on Jun. 29, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

a walker we borrowed since df got rid of our activity thing my 2 yr old used >.<   still want to kick him for that

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)