Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

So tired of anti abortion people-!!

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM
  • 229 Replies
1 mom liked this

If you go anywhere in my city at 10am, there are church people on every corner with HUGE billboards of pictures of dead babies all cut up, blood everywhere. COME ON. I personally would not get an abortion, but TO EACH HER OWN! My 6 year old was with me this morning and we are at a stop light and there is no getting away, she asks me why those babies are dead? Who killed them? Then she is crying because she doesn't want babies to die. I want to kick the shit out of those jerks. I understand wanting everyone to know the truth, but she's 6! Keep our kids out of it! She doesn't understand and shouldn't have to! Now, how to explain and help her to stop talking about dead babies. ... 

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 12:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
JesusMySavior
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:00 AM
Yikes! Thats crazy, the billboards around herey just have pics of unborn babies still in the womb and a scripture beside it. I wouldnt know where to begin with that explanation though.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:02 AM
12 moms liked this
Maybe people should stop murdering babies and it wouldnt be a problem.
hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM
13 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

well people murder people but i dont see whhy you need to stand on the street and expose my young kids to stab wounds and various other nightmares because you dont know how to market your ideas properly.

hello_kitty25
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Quoting JesusMySavior:

Yikes! Thats crazy, the billboards around herey just have pics of unborn babies still in the womb and a scripture beside it. I wouldnt know where to begin with that explanation though.

See this wouldnt be so bad, that way i could leave my kids and open ended explanation according to how mature they are. but i seriously cant explain bloody dismemberments. and its gotten such outrage (which i can understand) from people they have the attach cameras to their signs because people confront them alot.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:51 PM
Because its already illegal to murder someone whos already born
Its not illegal to murder an unborn baby

Quoting hello_kitty25:

Quoting Anonymous:

well people murder people but i dont see whhy you need to stand on the street and expose my young kids to stab wounds and various other nightmares because you dont know how to market your ideas properly.

anotherhalf
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:53 PM
1 mom liked this
Apparently these protesters are sick of women having abortions. If the pictures they have are based on reality - and not just trumped up propaganda - then I think its legit. I don't think they should have to sugar coat or downplay what it is they are protesting.

teri4lance
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM
5 moms liked this
More anti abortionist assholes. And they wonder where the supposed war on christianity is coming from? It's garbage behavior like that more than anything. They are no better than westboro imo.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
danie24
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
9 moms liked this

I have a friend who lives in a big city where crazy religious people do this.

Her and her friends make signs of gay men fucking, women giving other women oral sex, naked Jesus getting fucked in the ass, signs that read Jesus loves Anal sex, etc.

Then they stand facing the religious nuts holding up their signs so the traffic can't see their pictures.. until the religious people get in their cars and go home. LOL

SaratheV
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:02 PM
1 mom liked this
Unborn=not alive=no murder.

Quoting Anonymous:

Because its already illegal to murder someone whos already born

Its not illegal to murder an unborn baby

Quoting hello_kitty25:

Quoting Anonymous:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
8 moms liked this
Let me guess, those signs don't portray early term fetuses. What are they, 7 months along? I love how they LIE to get their view across.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN