Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Update.. Martha. Kevin. My son. Etc. pic will be included

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 215 Replies
3 moms liked this
I am back here with some news. I will add a picture of Martha since you are all curious. I won't add her face because that's disrespectful and she would probably have me turned into a toad.

My son and I decided it was okay for Kevin and him to be friends. There are a few simple rules.
-bed time 7:30pm
-no TV unless I turn it on
-no hair dye
-no Chocolate milk
-no black clothing
-no sharing panties or trading
-my son cannot spend the night at Kevin's
-if they go outside it's 10 minute increments in the locked/fenced back yard so they can't get out.
-when they come in they need to sign in with the time
-no showers. Just baths.
-no kissing
-if any chocolate is found in the house, there will be a severe punishment. They know what it is.

I think that's the jist of it.

So Kevin has stayed quite a few nights and these rules have been followed. They did try taking their baths together in their swim trunks but i I would prefer baths be done separately. One time they were late signing in for their 10 min increments and I had them stand in the corner for 45 minutes. They weren't late anymore. We then sat in a circle and confessed our sins, cried, and blew out our candles. They've been good since.

Kevin's dad and I did go on a date. (Pic of him too.) He took me to a little bar and we ordered potato skins. He got a water and I got orange juice. Yummy. We discussed our goals and life. He asked about my "quirks" as he calls them and I told him he's crossing lines too fast. He asked me to try some chocolate milk. I fell
Backward in my chair. So embarrassing. He said if I didn't like it then he'd move far away with Kevin. I agreed... Reluctantly. We discussed this for about 3 hours and I promised to take this risk in order to keep Kevin from ruining my son. (Even though I think he's doing better)

He ordered me a glass of it. But it was in a huge glass when he came back. He said "drink it all quickly and you won't taste a thing." So me being the rebellious woman I am, I drank the whole darn thing.

It burnt my mouth and nose!! I started crying. This is my bad karma. I shouldn't have done it. I made him drive me home. At home I was dizzy and felt weird and fuzzy. (He stayed the night to watch me because he knows I am 100% against chocolate milk.) I woke up the next day throwing up and feeling like a plane hit me. I saw milk bottles all around me. Wrappers to starbursts. Panties! A condom. What the heck!!!! This is what chocolate milk does! It turns people into the sinning devil himself!!

Martha helped me clean up but she was giggling and singling a chant. "You mess up! You go down. Down. Down. Down. You wrong. I right! I will sleep so good tonight!" Wtf. Psycho. (Btw I smelled cat fur on her sweater)

I KNEW THAT CHOCOLATE MILK WAS THE DEVIL. This is why my son will never drink it! It's bad, poisonous, devil like and evil. I will not associate with anyone that tries to make me drink it or anyone that drinks it. Martha doesn't sneak it in anymore. My house is safe from that nonsense. (Besides Martha)

Now my son is still playing with Kevin in his room. (Race cars). Kevin's dad is asking for forgiveness. I just asked him to leave for a while. We haven't really spoken since. I need to forgive and heal my heart first. Kevin and my son won't know that I tried the devils milk. That's just between you and I.

Martha- picture coming.
Martha is indeed pregnant by the cat. I heard her in her room saying "meow. Weeeeek. Meowwww." She was saying "I'm 9 weeks along" in cat talk. I know it. She's still denying it and the tests are still negative but I am not stupid. She says she's still praying for me to be normal. I need to be normal? Okay, coming from the lady pregnant by a black cat!! She keeps saying "I'm
Not pregnant! I'm old!" But she can't provide a license or birth certificate. So I'm right.

Martha, my son, Kevin, and I sat down for our family talk. Martha was hiccuping and I made her leave. (Pregnancy symptom) My son said he had no concerns or desires. Kevin asked "will you not marry my dad? I don't want to be related to your son. If you know what I mean...." And I didn't know what he meant. But I assured him I wouldn't get married.

Me. Martha. Kevin. My son. Kevin's dad. -
We start therapy next week. Why? Martha needs help and we will help her. My son and Kevin need help for almost turning gay. I'm just there for support.

I'll update after our first session.

I'll bump this tomorrow if necessary because I told a few of you I was updating.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:35 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:36 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Martha. Grocery shopping.
Kelsey89
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:37 AM
5 moms liked this

You have a very vivid imagination. 

kailu1835
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:38 AM
Um, what?
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:39 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Kevin's dad
WashingtonMom
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:40 AM
3 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:40 AM
1 mom liked this
You really should do something productive with your imagination, instead of trolling here with your bullshit craziness.

Maybe I should turn you into a toad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:41 AM
1 mom liked this
Don't turn me into anything. You need a piece of my hair.

Quoting Anonymous:

You really should do something productive with your imagination, instead of trolling here with your bullshit craziness.

Maybe I should turn you into a toad.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:41 AM
The lady you're dealing with is NOT Martha.
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:41 AM
I've missed these XD
tiniowien
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 3:42 AM
1 mom liked this

popcorn

Quoting WashingtonMom:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)