Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do woman abort..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (11-20):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:13 AM
2 moms liked this
Who said it isn't life altering to those that have had them? Get your head out of your ass lady, its not a good look.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand rights.... I just cant fathom. I can understand medical emergencys..and rape...a mothers health at risk...but it would still be life altering for me

Quoting KelliansMom:

For me personally I don't think I could ever but I refuse to take that choice/right from another women.
AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
I've aborted twice. Didn't think anything of it.aborted at 8 weeks for the second and 7 weeks for the first.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM
So lite on the matter...its a baby..

Quoting Mcelly:

They go to clinic where a Dr performs a procedure to extract all the contents in the uterus.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

And that is not a helpless baby. That's a developing fetus.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Didnt think anything of it? Wow trash

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

I've aborted twice. Didn't think anything of it.aborted at 8 weeks for the second and 7 weeks for the first.
SpiritedWitch
by Froggie on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

I absolutely cannot stomach the thought of being pregnant again. It literally makes me feel ill to even consider the possibility of being pregnant.  

I have managed to avoid it for over 22 years and I will NEVER make that kind of mistake again. So on the slim chance that we were to have an accident (comdom break) and I were to get pregnant, I would abort in a heartbeat. 

Before someone says it ... I would LOVE to be "fixed". Wanted that shit done when I gave birth but being 16, they refused me. Then when we had insurance, they refused me again because it was considered "elective" and not fucking necessary. 

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM
1 mom liked this
Your opinion of course. And no, I didn't. Well, except immense relief.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

AVSpecWife4
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm there with you. I will abort if I ever get pregnant again. Not going through it again. I won't go through another major surgery either.

Quoting SpiritedWitch:

I absolutely cannot stomach the thought of being pregnant again. It literally makes me feel ill to even consider the possibility of being pregnant.  

I have managed to avoid it for over 22 years and I will NEVER make that kind of mistake again. So on the slim chance that we were to have an accident (comdom break) and I were to get pregnant, I would abort in a heartbeat. 

Before someone says it ... I would LOVE to be "fixed". Wanted that shit done when I gave birth but being 16, they refused me. Then when we had insurance, they refused me again because it was considered "elective" and not fucking necessary. 

LuvMommysBabies
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
For me it's not any option, but for others it's their right and they can choose whatever they like..
missmamaof4
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:20 AM
2 moms liked this

UHH you are trash dear. Some women NEED to get abortions done. Do you not think this has a HUGE impact on someone? and here you are posting pictures of fetuses and telling women how wrong they are.  THAT is trash hun.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

tinamariebb
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM
Damn, I've had a friend who had gender specific birth defects that they found out about after having a son DIE IN THEIR ARMS EIGHT MONTHS AFTER BIRTH. It's not always so simple, sweetheart. They never wanted to go through it again, but birth control failure, genetic testing at about twelve weeks showed another son who had it. Did she want to abort, or just do it flippantly? No. But the thought of another baby dying very young. She didn't think she'd survive that again.

Don't lose grip on the reins, up there on your high horse, lady.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN