Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do woman abort..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (21-30):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:22 AM

Yes because thats the solution to every person that gets pregnant. Until EVERY child on the PLANET has been adopted you dont have a leg to stand on.

Personally I would never be able to do it but I am also able to take care of any child I have, financially and emotionally.

bex55
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Don't abort but don't get PA to help your child. Don't have access to birth control because there is no health care. Do you see the problem here?

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
Good ol conservative logic!!!

Quoting bex55:

Don't abort but don't get PA to help your child. Don't have access to birth control because there is no health care. Do you see the problem here?

tapies2324
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:26 AM
It's a helpless baby, not a lump of tissue. Though I could never have one myself, I refuse to tell another woman what to do with her body. Not my business. That being said I often wonder how a woman could have an abortion AFTER she has already given birth before. I can't fathom it.
HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM
2 moms liked this

Its simple. Make an appointment.

HappyMorgana
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM

I've had 2 abortions as well. Felt that same immense relief. Right there with you.

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

Your opinion of course. And no, I didn't. Well, except immense relief.

Quoting Anonymous:

Didnt think anything of it? Wow trash

Quoting AVSpecWife4:

I've aborted twice. Didn't think anything of it.aborted at 8 weeks for the second and 7 weeks for the first.

Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:30 AM
1 mom liked this
I already addressed this on page 1.
However..id let nature take its course. Everyone dies..no one deserves to be murdered

Quoting tinamariebb:

Damn, I've had a friend who had gender specific birth defects that they found out about after having a son DIE IN THEIR ARMS EIGHT MONTHS AFTER BIRTH. It's not always so simple, sweetheart. They never wanted to go through it again, but birth control failure, genetic testing at about twelve weeks showed another son who had it. Did she want to abort, or just do it flippantly? No. But the thought of another baby dying very young. She didn't think she'd survive that again.

Don't lose grip on the reins, up there on your high horse, lady.
briellesmomma
by Velvet on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM

Quoting KelliansMom:

For me personally I don't think I could ever but I refuse to take that choice/right from another women.
Mammahomemaker
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:33 AM

I totally I agree with you! My mom was forced to have one in the early 90's. If she only knew then what she knows now. People like the OP make me sad. They don't understand the circumstances behind it.

Sure would it be nice to give the baby to a couple like myself and my husband, who have been TTC for 4 years? Absolutely it would be awesome! But that is not a choice for me to make for the woman.

"Judge not, lest ye be judged." "He who is without sin, cast the first stone."

^^These are definitely words to live by IMHO

Quoting Anonymous:

You know what? Some of us didn't have a choice but to abort. Some of us was faced with life threatening situations that offered little to no options. You can sit there on your high horse and judge me all you want and you can judge the many other women who abort/aborted but until you know each and every situation..it just makes you look ignorant.

SpnFulOfSugar
by Emerald Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this
This exactly

Quoting Mcelly:

They go to clinic where a Dr performs a procedure to extract all the contents in the uterus.

Don't like abortion? Don't have one.

And that is not a helpless baby. That's a developing fetus.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)