Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do woman abort..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (31-40):
SequesteredLeo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank goodness its none of your business and women have the right to choose.

Rain2Rinse
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:35 AM
1 mom liked this
Because you don't know my story, nor anyone else's. Because the law says I can. Because it was the right choice for me and my family. All of that jazz.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
SequesteredLeo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

So..its more humane to make the baby suffer than it is to abort it so it wouldn't suffer?

Quoting Anonymous:

I already addressed this on page 1.
However..id let nature take its course. Everyone dies..no one deserves to be murdered

Quoting tinamariebb:

Damn, I've had a friend who had gender specific birth defects that they found out about after having a son DIE IN THEIR ARMS EIGHT MONTHS AFTER BIRTH. It's not always so simple, sweetheart. They never wanted to go through it again, but birth control failure, genetic testing at about twelve weeks showed another son who had it. Did she want to abort, or just do it flippantly? No. But the thought of another baby dying very young. She didn't think she'd survive that again.

Don't lose grip on the reins, up there on your high horse, lady.

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:37 AM
1 mom liked this

I will never understand how someone can end the life of another human being, because they are being inconvenienced for less than a year. It is so unbelievably selfish.

SequesteredLeo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Its not always about inconvenience.

Quoting JTROX:

I will never understand how someone can end the life of another human being, because they are being inconvenienced for less than a year. It is so unbelievably selfish.

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:41 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

well like you said...YOU couldn't. People have reasons for doing what they do and you have no reason to care or judge what another woman does in her life.

Your against abortion? Okay, then don't have one.

WE all have reason to care when people are being killed.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Because its a fetus, not a baby. It becomes a baby when the mother herself develops the attachment to it. Medically it's a fetus. I would rather abort than bring something into the world that I can't provide properly for. Hence my three methods of birth control. 

Adoption is expensive and not everyone gets adopted. It's cheaper to adopt internationally than locally. 

Some women need abortions after rape of if their life is in danger. It is no ones business but their own what they do with their bodies. 

karlie2
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM
I'm sorry but I don't agree with this logic. Aborting a child is not in its best interest. The child could be adopted or the mothers life circumstances could improve.

I am pro choice but it irks me when people say that aborting is in the child's best interest.
Would YOU rather be dead than poor?

If a woman wants to abort that is her right but then own that decision. Don't make it out like its being done for the child.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Becuase they have a responsibility to that innocent child not to bring them into thw world if they can't provide for them. Abortion is rarely done truly selfishly. And when it is the child is better off anyway. I'm sorry you've lived so narrowly you think its that simple

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:43 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

9 weeks..finger toes eyes..brain liver...etc

Amazing-beautiful!  has everything he needs for life just needs to grow!  I am incredibly humbled and grateful that I was able to carry a baby inside of me,what a blessing.  100% pro-life here!

MeaganP
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM
2 moms liked this
The same way we all do nothing about the millions of children that are on this earth and starve to death every day

Lets fight about the unborn child but let's do nothing for the starving child or even say a word about them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)