Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How do woman abort..

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM
Replies (41-50):
Mammahomemaker
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:45 AM

If you really want to know how woman have abortions, then you should check out this video.

I'm not pro-abortion, but I am pro-choice. Women have the right to decide what they do with their bodies. While I do believe that life begins at conception, I also understand that up until 12 weeks, the body is still trying to remove the fetus itself. Our bodies look at a pregnancy as a virus. Yes it's true!

Unfortunately you are no one to judge and criticize. You just need to get off your high horse and accept that maybe one of your kids will have an abortion some-day. It will probably be to protect themselves from your wrath for having premarital sex...

Quoting Anonymous:

this is a 12 week baby in the womb. I just dont get it. I couldnt live with myself knowing I killed a helpless child.
Its taken so lightly here on cm.

Just give baby to a couple..or fall in love with your baby

JTROX
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Correct, I never said it was.  But the reality is that the majority of abortions are done for a woman's convenience.

Quoting SequesteredLeo:

Its not always about inconvenience.

Quoting JTROX:

I will never understand how someone can end the life of another human being, because they are being inconvenienced for less than a year. It is so unbelievably selfish.

Angela_Barlow
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I don't get it either. I just had a miscarriage and the baby didn't pass on its own. I opted for meds and still feel guilty for "getting rid of my baby"!
EntrepeneurMom
by The Major on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM
I never said it was in the childs best interest. I said its the responsible thing to. Adoption isn't sunshine and rainbows.

Quoting karlie2:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this logic. Aborting a child is not in its best interest. The child could be adopted or the mothers life circumstances could improve.

I am pro choice but it irks me when people say that aborting is in the child's best interest.

Would YOU rather be dead than poor?

If a woman wants to abort that is her right but then own that decision. Don't make it out like its being done for the child.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Becuase they have a responsibility to that innocent child not to bring them into thw world if they can't provide for them. Abortion is rarely done truly selfishly. And when it is the child is better off anyway. I'm sorry you've lived so narrowly you think its that simple

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM
As someone who was tortured all her childhood and who's mother tried to abort(too far along), I would have preferred that she had aborted than to have ever gone through that. Sometimes abortion is more humane.

Quoting karlie2:

I'm sorry but I don't agree with this logic. Aborting a child is not in its best interest. The child could be adopted or the mothers life circumstances could improve.

I am pro choice but it irks me when people say that aborting is in the child's best interest.

If a woman wants to abort that is her right but then own that decision. Don't make it out like its being done for the child.

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Becuase they have a responsibility to that innocent child not to bring them into thw world if they can't provide for them. Abortion is rarely done truly selfishly. And when it is the child is better off anyway. I'm sorry you've lived so narrowly you think its that simple

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:47 AM

Quoting Anonymous:

Who said it isn't life altering to those that have had them? Get your head out of your ass lady, its not a good look.

Quoting Anonymous:

I understand rights.... I just cant fathom. I can understand medical emergencys..and rape...a mothers health at risk...but it would still be life altering for me

Quoting KelliansMom:

For me personally I don't think I could ever but I refuse to take that choice/right from another women.

Why does she have to have her head in her ass just bc she opposes your view?    Those who want to be "tolerated" are often the most intolerant of opposing viewpoints.  Not a good look.

SandyLaxner
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Quoting MeaganP:

The same way we all do nothing about the millions of children that are on this earth and starve to death every day

Lets fight about the unborn child but let's do nothing for the starving child or even say a word about them

Speak for yourself. Who is doing nothing or saying nothing about starving children all over the world? That is such a pro abortion stock answer.
Mammahomemaker
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:49 AM

I have heard this argument time and time again, and it makes me sick to my stomach. I understand the neccesity behind it on the woman's part, but I can't understand the logic behind saying the baby is better off.

Quoting karlie2:

Quoting EntrepeneurMom:

Lizardannie1966
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM

So...don't abort then and stop worrying about the reproductive health and legal choices of women you don't know.

SequesteredLeo
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:50 AM

Some are. I don't particularly like abortion myself, but I don't think a woman should have to answer to anyone in any circumstance as to why she wants an abortion. A woman that was just raped, or a young girl that is pregnant by her uncle because of molestation and incest....certain situations like that, they should never have to explain themselves and why they want an abortion. That is why I am pro-choice.

Quoting JTROX:

Correct, I never said it was.  But the reality is that the majority of abortions are done for a woman's convenience.

Quoting SequesteredLeo:

Its not always about inconvenience.

Quoting JTROX:

I will never understand how someone can end the life of another human being, because they are being inconvenienced for less than a year. It is so unbelievably selfish.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN