Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What size shoe do you wear?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I want to see if anyone has as hard of a time finding shoes as I do. I'm 5'3, 100 lbs and I wear a 3 in kids. I go as low as a 2.5 for things like flats and chuck Taylor's an I have one size four pair of heels (my only pair!) and a size five pair of boots that are too big,even with padding and socks and leggings. All of my shoes are kids. I can't ever find adult shoes (my heels were Jessica Simpson found online. I totally reccomend them from Amazon), and if I do they're too expensive or too big. My worm shoes (I'm a nurse) are 4's because my feet swell after not sitting down for 12 hours. Though kids shoes are cheaper, it def. does stink shoe shopping, I can't go with my friends into women's, I have to go Into the kids department. I live in my toms kids shoes. So comfy. I haven't changed shoe sizes since 6th grade (I'm 22 now) and can still fit in the pairs I've kept throughout the years. I don't wear down shoes- Idk why. What size do you wear? Do you have trouble shoe shopping? where do you like to go get shoes?
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:32 AM
Replies (81-89):
Alyssa1988-21
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM
My feet are wide as well and its very annoying.

Quoting armyvet06:

I know the feeling. And to top it off for me, my feet are wide so its 100 times harder to find cute shoes that fit.

Quoting Alyssa1988-21:

I'm 5'7 and wear an 11. And yea its hard to find shoes that fit or are cute.

Most shoes makes my feet look bigger than they are :(

Quoting armyvet06:

I'm 6ft and wear a size 12 in women's. I have such a hard time finding shoes, that most of the time I just stick to wearing men's.

NorseGodessMom
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM

9-10

SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I wear a six too--it's good because they do sell the size in stores regularly but I still find great deals on clearance because it's not that common of a size.

Quoting Anonymous:

I am so jealous. What a perfect size to have!

Quoting keerah311:

I wear size 6. No trouble shoe shopping. I love just fab their shoes are really nice.

ravenschick
by Corey on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:40 PM
I wear a size 10 but I still have a really hard time finding shoes because I feet are extremely narrow. It's so annoying
bullemhead
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM

6 1/2 - 7

Anonymous
by Anonymous 9 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:46 PM
I am 5'5" and i wear anywhere from 8-9.5 depending on brands and tyle of shoes
risaspieces
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
I wear a size 10, I hate shoe shopping. When I see cute shoes in my size they don't fit right because I have a really high arch. My mom wears a size 10 on her left foot and an 11w on her right so I don't complain too much about shoes to her.
.Zombie.Girl.
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM

I'm 5'7 and 120lbs and I wear an 8.

bahamamama61
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:49 PM
I wear a size 7. No trouble finding my size.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN