Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My husband's Co-worker may be in love with him.

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM
  • 200 Replies

Ok here's the deal. My husband is a supervisor at his job and there is one girl there who is constantly asking him out on dates. She's a lesbian, so I really don't care if they hang out, but it's becoming a little much.

Yesterday for instance, she messaged him asking him "What are the odds that you can come with me to Kennywood?" So he replied, "What are the odds, that my wife will be there with me, so you will still need another rider to go with you." Awesome response right?! I thought so too!

She then replies with, "Oh send her for a mani/pedi and she'll be fine!" Ok that just put me over the edge and I went a little crazy. I know where she lives and I totally wanted to go kick her ass. I know it may seem menial to some, but this is just getting absurd. Did it never occur to her that maybe, just maybe my my dh enjoys spending time with his wife and kids on his days off?

What would you do in this situation?

Edit: I'm not clingy or needy. My husband has a life outside of our marriage. I have a life outside of our marriage. We both have friends that we hang out with. Most times, however, we enjoy eachother's company and enjoy doing things together as a couple or with our kids.

My husband has told her that we are package deal when it comes to certain activities, unless it's a pub or throwing darts or playing pool. He has told her countless times that she is being inappropriate and that she needs to stop. I don't think I'm over reacting to being told to go have a mani/pedi by some bitch who doesn't even know me!

Edit 2: I want to make it known that there was never any sexual advancements on her part towards my husband. I spoke with hubby. He confirmed that she is infact a lesbian! YAY! She does have a gf, who is in fact extremely clingy and she just seriously wants to hang out with a dude and do dude things. Ok...Wonderful! I asked him to call her in front of me and he did. He told her that I am NOT the mani/pedi kind of girl and that is what I found most offensive. (which is true) He also told her that he will no way hang out with her outside of work or on a one on one basis. He believes that it will show some type of favoritism at work, and that is just a whole other mess. I think that upset her, because the conversation ended quite quickly. Please continue to tell me what you think though. I try not to be jealous, BUT it is a bit hard not to be jealous when a woman, regardless of orientation wants to constantly hang out with your husband.

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
princessputter
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:37 AM
10 moms liked this

Lesbians.. dont date men.....

Cheribomb
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM
4 moms liked this

lol kind of sounds like something a guy friend would say to his buddy...  

Photobucket

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:38 AM
5 moms liked this

i would tell your husband to tell her that she is being inapproaite and that if it doesnt stop she will get fired

silverdawn99
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:39 AM
3 moms liked this

and are you sure she is a lesbian? she could be bi and she isnt telling people

Anonandon
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:40 AM
If she's a lesbian I don't think she's into your husband.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Beenhereforever
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
Where do you live? I'm in Pittsburgh . I would be pissed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:41 AM
She'd be getting told off...what a dumb bitch!
Mammahomemaker
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:42 AM

She's told everyone she's a lesbian. I personally don't have a problem with it, but she is constantly asking him to do one thing or another with him. It's getting really annoying. He's told her time and time again that it's inappropriate, but I guess she just can't take a hint.

Quoting silverdawn99:

and are you sure she is a lesbian? she could be bi and she isnt telling people

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this
Lesbian or not...that was a very disresptful thing to say. And I know people are saying lesbians don't date men but that's not ALWAYS the case. I know many people that claim to be either gay or straight and end up dating the opposite of what they have always claimed to be. I would NOT be happy either op.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:43 AM
3 moms liked this

i doubt she's really a lesbian if she is acting like that towards your dh..she may be bisexual? I think your dh needs to block her on facebook or make the statement that if it's not work related do not contact me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)