Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

calm me down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
I am losing my mind. I have depression mixed with severe anxiety. My therapist decided to go on vacation and never informed me she would be gone. I called to make my bi-weekly appointment and was informed she's not there. I'm out of my meds, this has never I mean never happened. I keep close watch on them always making sure I see my doctor prior to the refill date . Now I feel like a loon. I'm having panic attacks and I'm just not happy. I can't wait to see my pcm tomorrow,I had to wait to see her too.

I can't wait till tomorrow. I can't stand this feeling.
Posted by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 5:16 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:49 PM
Bump
nicmain
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM
1 mom liked this
Can you call an answer line to have a dr get you a temp refill from a 24hr pharmacy?
nicmain
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM
Do you have an SO/friend/family that can stay with you tonight for support?
xoxRachelxox
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:53 PM
1 mom liked this

How does she not have someone covering for her? There should be another doctor on that can pull your file and call in the script for you. 

Schizomom91
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM
You can have some of mine... I have tons!
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
No, our insurance doesn't have that

Quoting nicmain:

Can you call an answer line to have a dr get you a temp refill from a 24hr pharmacy?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Do your best to relax. Ok ready, deep breaths, inhale through your nose, 1...2....3.... Exhale through your mouth slowly. Repeat this three times.
MissMossyOak90
by Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
I started goin trough this this year a month before I got pregnant. Now, the meds I was on really really helped me...but I also felt like I was goin crazy (specially now bein pregnant hormones) and the best advice I can give you is naps, music, sit outside smell the air deep breaths and talk to yourself and say to no one in particular just the wind why you are freaking out and picture it blowing away...it really does help and I had no therapy with this but I've had depression and anxiety/panic attacks since I was 4...so ya
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Its a small clinic. She is the only one. I'm not sure why

Quoting xoxRachelxox:

How does she not have someone covering for her? There should be another doctor on that can pull your file and call in the script for you. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)