Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do today? :)

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
  • 57 Replies

Mobile Photo

How did you spend this lovely day? This is the end of my day! I nice buttery Chard and my LO playing on the porch! (Yep, I'm drinking while my kids awake!!!) :)
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HandMmom12
by Jody on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:32 PM
Not my best pix....ewwww
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:33 PM
We went to Church than did some grocery shopping. Definitely staying inside for the rest of the day.
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM
Worked all day. Boo
IndigoRose
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I think I'm getting a cold, so I didn't feel like doing much...

HandMmom12
by Jody on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
It must be sweltering where you are!!! Sorry!!! I've been watching the forecasts and I guess you're in the southwest.....:(

Quoting Anonymous:

We went to Church than did some grocery shopping. Definitely staying inside for the rest of the day.
missymackie
by Mrs. Dixon on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Cleaned
mrs-mudge
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
Not a whole lot actually. it got to about 114 here today with like, 80% humidity. Too hot for scooter rides and park time, so I think we might head to a friends house for a bbq and to go swimming once it cools down a bit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:36 PM
1 mom liked this

We spent 4 hours in a car dealership and bought a new car. It's our very first ever brand new car. We had a 2011 silver Jetta, bought with 11,000 miles on it last year, and now we have a 2013 KIA Optima EX that had less than 50 miles on it (they took it for a test drive last night).  Hubby is very happy right now because it's a better car, more bells & whistles, better gas mileage and a lower monthly payment.

Our new car next to our old car.

ksueditz
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this

church, good conversation w/ my bff, her dh, her mom, and her oldest son, mowed, read my book, and napped. my dh and our 3 little girls are visiting his family, and won't be home til 9ish.

ffpm10
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:37 PM
1 mom liked this
We were at the camper. Cleaned up the yard, played on the slide and dug for worms. Then we went fishing and home now to two passed out babes :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)