Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do today? :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

How did you spend this lovely day? This is the end of my day! I nice buttery Chard and my LO playing on the porch! (Yep, I'm drinking while my kids awake!!!) :)
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (21-30):
MistyMoo
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM
Well, I slept because I pulled an overnight shift at work and I went back into work at 4 and I'm still at work and I'll be there until 11:30 tomorrow morning.. I'm gonna be dead tired, that's for sure.
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Washed laundry by hand, have cared for my grandma throughout the day, did some of my online work, fixed brunch, sex twice with the s/o, nap with the s/o and now I am cooking dinner before he leaves for his overnight shift. All in all, it was a good Sunday.

Kids went to the park and played in the sprinklers.

Kmakksmom
by Stefanie on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM
It's been hot here so we've stayed inside all day.

The kids and I watched "Oz the Great and Powerful".
TiffanyRose06
by Queso<3 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:45 PM
Dang! I hope that's a one time shift. When I worked in an electronic store we did 4am to 8pm every black Friday. Almost there!

Quoting Anonymous:

Better than me I'm still at work. Been here since 6 am and can't leave till 10 pm. 16 hr day.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Oh I am, made dinner and am now relaxing watching Friday night smackdown that dh recorded

Quoting HandMmom12:

I hear you! Yesterday I worked on one cake for ten hours! Sorry mama! Try and enjoy what's left!!!

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Worked all day. Boo

FL2AK
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:46 PM
Slept in, cleaned the house and getting ready to grill some burgers.
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:47 PM
Nope I do it three times a week lol.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Dang! I hope that's a one time shift. When I worked in an electronic store we did 4am to 8pm every black Friday. Almost there!

Quoting Anonymous:

Better than me I'm still at work. Been here since 6 am and can't leave till 10 pm. 16 hr day.

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Oh I am, made dinner and am now relaxing watching Friday night smackdown that dh recorded

Quoting HandMmom12:

I hear you! Yesterday I worked on one cake for ten hours! Sorry mama! Try and enjoy what's left!!!

Quoting TiffanyRose06:

Worked all day. Boo

Kayla2013
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Worked 2-6pm. But this momma is fighting a horrible headache thanks to lil one that's growing. Idk if I will make it to work tomorrow.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:48 PM
Not much. Had a lazy morning then went out for lunch...which of course made me sick. So I took a nap and have been in and out of the bathroom since.

Dh and ds hooked up our new thermostat and uv light, watered the yard, went for a walk and played Legos together.
Kodysmommy928
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM
I had to work today since I am off Thursday and Friday, so now I am home enjoying a Sammie, and a glass of Fizz 56.
NikLvsNick
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Played Skyrim for a bit. Went to the bookstore so I could pick out my birthday gift. (My bday is tomorrow). Rolled my ankle and fell on my ass. That was fun. Went to the Metroparks for a bit. And had Subway for dinner. Wrapped my ankle in an Ace bandage as well. stupid thing hurts still >:/

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured