Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

What did you do today? :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

How did you spend this lovely day? This is the end of my day! I nice buttery Chard and my LO playing on the porch! (Yep, I'm drinking while my kids awake!!!) :)
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM
1 mom liked this
We bought a kayak. :-/
ballerina18
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

We took dd on a bike ride this afternoon. Then we went to the grocery store and the mall. I'm exhausted.

I might run out to another store this evening to search for swimsuits. I'm thinking about ordering a swimsuit online, but  need to try on suits in person to see what size might fit best.

mom2ljh
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM
Awwww, is he ok?

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Took ds to the er for abdominal pain. We don't have an urgent care here. Now just cuddling him.

shorty13417
by Bronze Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM

i went to the grocery store with Dh and for the rest of the day, i have mainly on the laptop playing online games and watching some tv.

Pink.Sunshine.
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I woke up. Washed up. Went to work. Just got in.

emmypaige
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:09 PM
1 mom liked this
I got a haircut, was about 4inches past my shoulders to a pixie cut. Also went to the craft store, and Starbucks.
CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Mobile Photo

Made a few of these for a wedding party. Not much else as I am recovering from a severely broken ankle.
bcoll
by Brandi on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I spent my day at the lake, with just my girls :)

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

We were going to go to the beach but it was gloomy with an overcast all day. We went to see Monster U. It was cute. It was me and my 5 and 4 year old. It was my dd's first movie in the theatre.

Me and DH are cuddling in bed with our5,4, and 20 month old watching Sesame Street.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
villagemamma
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Got my meal plan for next week done. Did some school, Played outside in the water with DD. Now we are sitting around digesting our early dinner watching a movie.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)