Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What did you do today? :)

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

How did you spend this lovely day? This is the end of my day! I nice buttery Chard and my LO playing on the porch! (Yep, I'm drinking while my kids awake!!!) :)
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 7:31 PM
Replies (51-57):
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:18 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes we are. It is terrible! There is a tiny chance of rain tonight, we know it won't happen but we can always dream ;-)

Quoting HandMmom12:

It must be sweltering where you are!!! Sorry!!! I've been watching the forecasts and I guess you're in the southwest.....:(

Quoting Anonymous:

We went to Church than did some grocery shopping. Definitely staying inside for the rest of the day.

reaandiziesmama
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Yea. I think so. They said its possible it could be the start of appendicitis and just to watch him and bring him back if he gets worse or develops a fever.

Quoting mom2ljh:

Awwww, is he ok?

Quoting reaandiziesmama:

Took ds to the er for abdominal pain. We don't have an urgent care here. Now just cuddling him.

LexsMami
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM
I folded laundry pretty much the whole day. I also applied for and searched for jobs.
HandMmom12
by Jody on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM
Feel better!! Ouch!

Quoting CoachyMom:

Mobile Photo

Made a few of these for a wedding party. Not much else as I am recovering from a severely broken ankle.
CoachyMom
by Silver Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Thanks!

Quoting HandMmom12:

Feel better!! Ouch!

Quoting CoachyMom:

Mobile Photo

Made a few of these for a wedding party. Not much else as I am recovering from a severely broken ankle.
HandMmom12
by Jody on Jul. 1, 2013 at 3:48 AM
If you like vintage style, punkabilly.com has really cute suits! I bought a couple from there and I hate trying stuff on! I love the suits I got from there!

Quoting ballerina18:

We took dd on a bike ride this afternoon. Then we went to the grocery store and the mall. I'm exhausted.

I might run out to another store this evening to search for swimsuits. I'm thinking about ordering a swimsuit online, but  need to try on suits in person to see what size might fit best.

justpeachy71904
by peachy on Jul. 1, 2013 at 4:07 AM
Swam, slept, then came to work at 6 pm
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured