Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Of the dumbest breed

Posted by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM
  • 5 Replies

Sd is at bm's house until the 7th. I guess while sd was down there she told bm that we have an old washer that leaks. She text dh to see if she could have it because we don't used it. Bm lives 3.5hrs away and we always meet halfway to trade off sd. Dh told her she could have the washer if she brought sd all the way up here. She responded with ok cool I guess we can split the gas money of me coming all the way. The funny part is I knew she was going to ask it before he got the text. I knew it because she's asked us if we want to buy a dresser from her for sd because sd used to share a dresser with ODD when they shared a room. (The room was too small for two dressers.)Dh told her no its a free washer yes it leaks but if u want it ull have to come get it and I'm not paying u to remove it.

by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
lucky2Beeme
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM

weird.

KimmieLu
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM
All I could think while reading that was Bowel Movement (bm)

Too many poo related threads.

mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:38 PM
Haha that's what I thought of the first time I read a post about blended families. Its still s little odd to me but its better then BF. I never know are u breastfeeding, talking about ur boyfriend or the bio father. Lol

Quoting KimmieLu:

All I could think while reading that was Bowel Movement (bm)

Too many poo related threads.

kelliehelvie
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM
No. You're doing her a favor already. Its her idea...her gas money
mamaBerg85
by Gold Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 2:05 PM
Eight after dh said no she decided that her boyfriend didn't want to fix the leak. Kind of sucks because I was really looking to gwt rid of it but not at our expenses. I mean if nothing else I'm sure its worth something in scrap like at least enough to give us some summer fun money!

Quoting kelliehelvie:

No. You're doing her a favor already. Its her idea...her gas money

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)