Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

How long did you wait to announce your pregnancy?

Posted by   + Show Post
I am 12 weeks and we haven't told anyone yet. I'm really not looking forward to telling anyone because my family will be unsupportive. They all live near me and I see them all the time so I can't wait too much longer. I'd just rather not tell them at all, but I have to at some point. I just don't want to hear negative comments. This is our 5th baby.
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Replies (41-45):
ilovemykids323
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:36 PM

if i could have hidden the last 2 pregnancies until after i had the baby i would have but that wouldn't have been possible. :)

almondpigeon
by Ruby Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM
The pee was still wet on the testing stick. I sent out a group text that said, "guess who got knocked up again?" I didn't post it on Fb 'til around 12 weeks. I have 5 too & everyone just laughed and asked if I really understood birth control.
SRUsarahSC
by Platinum Member on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

DH knew right away, we told our parents at 10 weeks (had the ultrasound scheduled for that week, my in laws were in town visiting, my MIL figured it out within five minutes when I refused a glass of wine), family at 14 weeks, put nothing up on facebook or told anyone at work until I was past 20 weeks.

bustybee
by Buzz Lightyear on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:39 PM
With the last two pregnancies i told no one.
MyAngels0103
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

LOL, I waited a few hours! I didn't care what others thought, and I am currently pregnant with twin boys, #3&4

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN