Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wait! She did WHAT?? -ETA

Posted by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
  • 169 Replies
I'm fuming! I'm pretty sure I have every right to be pissed off but I know there isn't anything I can do with it!

I just got home from picking DS up from his dads house. It takes 5hrs round trip for a pick up or a drop off, that's why it's so late.

Anyway, XH has had a gf for 8 months which is not the issue! She is a good girl and very nice.

I can overlook DS sleeping in between them. I can semi-overlook her giving DS a bath because obviously XH pawns DS off on her all the time but what I'm upset about is DS told me that he got a shower.....okay? He then tells me Mrs. X took a shower with him!!!!!!!

Typically DS doesn't get a shower (he's 5 as of 1 minute ago!!!) unless I'm in the glass shower and he's in and I'm outside making sure he bathes properly. I stopped showering with him last year just bc he started getting too curious about our differences.

I am NOT okay with another woman getting a shower with my 5 year old son! Imo, it's extremely inappropriate! For one, they've known each other a whole 8 months and immediately started dating!

On top of this, DS told me he sleeps in bed with a few different girls....older teens and early 20's-ish when they don't sleep at his dads house.

Am I the only one who thinks this isn't okay? Like I said I know I can't do anything about it but I had to get that out of my head!!

EDIT/UPDATE....whatever.

I haven't been on CM most of the day or night and I haven't had a chance to read all of the replies. First of all, thank you to everyone for your support. Secondly, we've been celebrating DS' birthday all day today so I haven't had a chance to do anything about the situation.
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
IansMommy2012
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:09 AM
3 moms liked this
eeekkk !!!! ds would NOT be going back anytime SOON!
Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
fuck that. that sounds wayyyyy to fucked up!
QuirkyMom26
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
3 moms liked this

No, no...NO! I wouldn't be okay with that.  I would be super pleased that xh had a girlfriend that I liked and was good with my child, but she does NOT need to be showering with him. :/  Just weird and totally over stepping IMO.  

P.S. is it my understanding that it's his birthday today? If so, HaPpY BiRtHdAy little guy! (otherwise if not, nevermind me!)

BeAmour
by Tonya on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:10 AM
I can't withhold him from visitation without some kind of legal backing, though. Right?

Quoting IansMommy2012:

eeekkk !!!! ds would NOT be going back anytime SOON!
acrogodess
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn, his dad is just allowing all sorts of nasty around that poor boy. :-/
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lilpsmommie2011
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM
4 moms liked this
I think you have every right to be angry. No woman should be showering with a 5 year old boy that isn't her child. I personally think 5 is to old to shower with the opposite sex regardless.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
BeAmour
by Tonya on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM
I'm glad I'm not going crazy!!

I'm HIGHLY pissed off!!

Quoting Anonymous:

fuck that. that sounds wayyyyy to fucked up!
thenameshailie
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:11 AM
Can't you talk to them about it? I wouldn't like that either.
brettsmomma
by ~Tammie~ on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM

ya i would call the dad and get this fixed asap. 

Photo: -Randi.

Anonymous
by Anonymous on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:12 AM
6 moms liked this
Have you tried to talk (calmly and rationally) to xh about how you feel? If he is unreceptive, I might feel strong enough about this topic to consult an attorney about custody orders. Not necessarily taking away visitation, but making sure that it no adult is allowed to shower/sleep with ds.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Featured