Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

I'm losing weight again!!! :(

Posted by   + Show Post

At the beginning of the year I was dropping under my comfortable weight, it made me very uncomfortable with myself, not an unhealthy weight or anything (140-145) but I added oatmeal smoothies to my lunches and after about a month I got back up to 150 I like being between 155 and 160, I'm 6' tall....

Anything under 150 and I just feel like a skeleton... I'm a double A and when I'm too thin my rib cage shows more than my chest, but that could just be the way I see myself..... and not others...

But last week I weighed myself randomly and I was down to 142.... just now I was the same...

I know it seems crazy to worry about 10 pounds, especially when I'm still in my healthy weight range, but I can't help it...... growing up I was stick thin even though I ate like a horse, I was constantly teased about being anorexic... and as an adult my family notices when I drop weight and they make small remarks about my health that dig deep... my weight shows in my face.... I'll be adding my oatmeal smoothies back to my shopping lists next week...... 

Ok my rant is over, you may now return to your previously scheduled programming.......

by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 12:55 AM
Replies (21-23):
laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:46 AM

My husband goes through that too.

laranadtony
by Ruby Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Oh and he is 6'1 and around 155.

calcalmommy
by Silver Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:12 AM
Kinda wish I had your problem :p
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)